Mixed feelings around the time AF?

mommiegoose

Reaction score
AF is due today, and I dunno how ill feel if she comes or if she doesn't, anyone feel like that since you're NTNP?

yeah i feel like that too one minute im like aww she turned up and the next minute im like yay it means we can BD during my next fertile period.

I think i am just getting far to excited lol

I'm trying to wait until next year to get pregnant but right around the time my period is due, I find myself hoping that it never comes. Then it does and I'm super disappointed. It seems like I can come up with enough reasons to wait but then I can come up with about a million reasons not to wait, and I come up with those reasons a whole lot faster! I hate the flip-flop feeling. I never feeling like I don't want a baby but the question of when always gets me lol.
I guess NTNP is pretty tough. It certainly puts me through the ringer every month but I see it as if the Man upstairs thinks it's time for a baby, He'll send one down for me and my honey :) I hope you know you're not alone. I totally hear you on the mixed feelings. *Hugs to you!

Yep, AF came today and I'm like damn ... Maybe my next cycle around. We do so much BD I feel the same way. The Big Man isn't ready for me to have a LO yet ! And that's cool, if I get pregnant any time before my next birthday I won't be heading to Vegas lol.

yeah i feel like that too one minute im like aww she turned up and the next minute im like yay it means we can BD during my next fertile period.

I think i am just getting far to excited lol

Yep. It's exactly how I feel ! It's cool though! Maybe next cycle.

I get like this too. Every month part of me wants AF to show up and the other part is absolutely gutted when it does. My brain goes into overdrive wondering if we're doing the right thing, whether we should wait, whether we're ready... even going as far as thinking about birthing complications and how will I take the kids to school if I can't drive! I'm just a bit of a worrier I think. And this month I'm being tested as I'm now at least 2 days late according to my longest cycle in the last 5 months and possibly as much as 16 days late!! So we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->