Mixed messages from OH

lost-mum

Reaction score
Ok so a bit over a month ago i came off the pill because i was constantly bleeding all the time so my GP told me to take a break for a while and let my body sort its self out. So i thought OH and i would just use condoms.

My issue is i wouldn`t mind another addition to our family but he says no. Evan though he says no he wont put a condom on and he doesn`t pull out so i am totally confused he is making no effort to avoid a pregnancy but he says he doesn`t want to have another baby yet.

Hi lost-mum

My partner does not like wearing them either... It can be difficult as the pill makes me violently ill...

We are currently WTT But i didnt want to read and run,...

Sorry im not much help just wanted to let ya know that im sorta going through the same thing in a weird way...

Sounds like if he doesn't want to add to the family, he needs to ensure that doesn't happen! Have you talked to him about it? Is he expecting you to use some other form of birth control? Are you avoiding sex on your fertile days? It's not only the woman's responsibility! Tell him to go get a vasectomy! :) I made it clear to my OH that as soon as we're done having kids, he has to get one. I'm not staying on birth control for my whole life!!

Men! My hubby is a bit like that... I've been hoping to start ttc, and he says no, wait not ready... So we were NTNP withdrawal. Then suddenly this month we are full steam ahead without any discussion. He just changed his mind. I'm thrilled, but would've liked him to give me some idea that he was ready to start trying.

Maybe your hubby is ready now? If you're keen maybe just enjoy!

I try to talk to him explain what will happen and he just shuts down i don`t know what to think. he knows i bleed constantly when i am on birth control so i cant use it

wow, I wish he would listen to you and understand that situation...how sad that he won't even do that.... :( :hugs: to you

Well, we just sort of ended up NTNP and I think he may back track a little soon (he found a few condoms in the bottom of a pack that I think he now wants to use). But I sometimes feel like I get mixed messages too. My husband sometimes say "What ever happens happens, we will be fine." and at other times says he is not sure he wants a second because if the effect it would have on DS. Saying he is not sure now if fine by me but I would like a more clear answer as to if he will want a second or not. :shrug:

I am sorry that you are in this position though and hope that you can both talk things though. I think it is more than fair to say that you do not mind using contraception but will not go back on birth control though. Him using condoms is a lot more fair than putting you though the hormonal changes that going on the pill would. :hugs:

IMO he cannot be very serious about you not getting pregnant.

Sorry if that sounds abrubt, I just get a little cross with regards to "some" men and their lack of responsiblity regarding contraceptive.

OK rant over <blush> :D xx

IMO he cannot be very serious about you not getting pregnant.

Sorry if that sounds abrubt, I just get a little cross with regards to "some" men and their lack of responsiblity regarding contraceptive.

OK rant over <blush> :D xx

I agree, but you really need to get him to talk to you, because what happens if you end up pregnant?

thanks ladies for your opinions i value everyones point of view.
I finally made him sit down and talk about it without putting me out or stalling me and he has told me that he does want to try and add to the family.
I am so glad he finally spoke to me about this because it had me so stressed out that i was going to end up pg and he wouldn`t want to continue a pregnancy i am very excited.

thanks ladies for your opinions i value everyones point of view.
I finally made him sit down and talk about it without putting me out or stalling me and he has told me that he does want to try and add to the family.
I am so glad he finally spoke to me about this because it had me so stressed out that i was going to end up pg and he wouldn`t want to continue a pregnancy i am very excited.

yay! :happydance: men really are from Mars, I swear! :dohh:

I'm guessing some men are scared to say 'I want to try for a baby' but prefer to make it obvious tbh. Good luck in NTNP :) xx

We are NTNP and my other half says he needs to get condoms and doesnt and then cums inside me. Mixed messages!

We are NTNP and my other half says he needs to get condoms and doesnt and then cums inside me. Mixed messages!

Mine does the same thing! Sometimes he talks like he doesn't want one for ages, and then he will sometimes use a condom, and sometimes not. I guess its a gamble they are willing to take!
Good luck all :)

im hubby gambles that way too!

This month I said when i am Oving that he would need to pull out as im bridesmaid for a friend in 9 months so cant be giving birth on her wedding day!! But he just came inside me and said, 'I couldn't help myself ' haha!!
Turns out that I dont think i was Oving then anyway

x

Why do men do it to us ay?!

I think its the only time they actually have SOME power over something :haha:
we do need need them to have babies :dohh: my husband has been enjoying the "not being careful" sex LOL :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->