Mixed Stash for sale

R

RoseArcana

Hi ladies.

I bought these before LO was born thinking I would get into cloth but she is nearly 5 months and I can't see me using them as I'm back to work soon! They are all preloved AIO's but the Bambino Mio ones have only been used once.

https://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t482/RoseArcana90/01621C36-8542-4BC4-9AF5-53D725411F5B-2171-0000031CAE280D0A.jpg

(1st Row)
1 - Red Naughty Baby cheapie
2 - Purple Naughty Baby cheapie
3 - Pink Naughty Baby cheapie

£5 for the these three or £3 each

(2nd Row)
1 - Pink Bumgenius - SOLD
2 - 'Flying Saucer'
Bambino Mio - SOLD
3 - 'Cola Cube'
Bambino Mio - SOLD

£14 for both Bambino Mio Solo's

(3rd Row)
1 - Pink Camo Blueberry - SOLD
2 - Giraffe Print
Cushie Tushie Couture - SOLD
3 - Pink Spotty
Cushie Tushie Couture - £4

(4th Row)
1 - Green Totbots - £3
2 - Orange Star Totbots - SOLD
3 - Pink Bumgenius - SOLD

I also have two big net washing bags (50p each) that I can send with nappies.

Prices are approximate so message me and we'll see if we can cut a deal :) If someone is just starting out and fancies the lot, let me know and I will give you a good price.

Postage is not included but I will have a nose and find out estimates.

Paypal only.

Thanks for looking x

Are they all BTP? Sorry to be thick...

If so I'll have the pink spotty on the third row, orange star and pink bg on the 4th if that's ok please :)

xx

Interested in the nappy bin but think it could be a bugger to send!x

What is BTP? :rofl: If you are buying some nappies and the bin then I could see about a courier? X

BTP means birth to potty otherwise known as one size! Im pretty sure they are so just ignore me :rofl: I'm still an amateur so get confused

xx

Though Im not sure about the cushie- what does it say on the label? x

I believe they all are. The cushies don't say anything but it has lots of poppers if that helps? I'll get an estimate of postage of the nappies on their own. Tbh, thinking about it, getting a nappy bin might be cheaper to buy elsewhere :shrug: If you lived closer I would deliver it lol. It should be £10 so before postage we'll call it £8? I would imagine I could post it for a couple of quid. PM or WA me your address hun and I'll let you know x

hy, interested in both BG(are inserts included, yes?),Orange Star Totbots, Blueberry an giraffe(what brand is giraffe?)all in please!

hy, interested in both BG(are inserts included, yes?),Orange Star Totbots, Blueberry an giraffe(what brand is giraffe?)all in please!

Awesome. BG's will include inserts yes. Giraffe is Cushie Tushie Couture brand.

Can call it £15 (before postage) for those nappies? PM me your address and I can work out postage x

Can call it £15 (before postage) for those nappies? PM me your address and I can work out postage x

Plymouth Devon PL1 2JB
I've tried to send message but don't know how!

Plymouth Devon PL1 2JB
I've tried to send message but don't know how!

Click on my username and there should be an option for send private message?

No...Only View/Find/Add :(
But I think I will put my ppal address here, can you tell me the psotage cost? Thanks!

No...Only View/Find/Add :(
But I think I will put my ppal address here, can you tell me the psotage cost? Thanks!
All the nappies have inserts?
please tell me the postage all in and leave me your paypal address(or send me a pm but anounce me) so i can pay you quick if I agree(i think i will :p) Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->