mmc 10 days ago - smiley face on clear blue

leannestacey

Reaction score
Hi

On 19th Aug I had the tablets for a mmc. My body didn't let go until the 24th August, with bleeding for 3 days after. I have had 2 negative pregnancy tests 3/4 days ago. Yesterday I tried the cheap ovulating strips to get the hang of it and I thought it was positive. Today I went out and got the digital clearblue and a big fat smiley face appeared!! Today is 10 days from the day I lost the sac of pregnancy and if that would have been a normal period, today would be my normal day for ovulation.

What do you guys think??

xx:kiss:

they do say you are very fertile after a mmc so i would go with the smiley face, i used those and never got a face unless i was ov'ing!...goodluck x

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your loss...Mine was the same. I had a medically managed miscarriage, as baby had died at 8 weeks, but I had no sign that anything had happened until I went for the dating scan at nearly 14 weeks.

Bleeding started on the 30th June, stopped about 6-7 days later. My period was on August 4th (my birthday) and I belive that I ovulated twice before that first period...so I guess anything is possible.

My Dr also said that mostly, your cycles return back to normal after a MC...which is amazing really, considering what the body goes through. Are you trying again now?

Good luck hun

xx

Firstly let me say really sorry for your loss.

I had a MMC and decided to go for the natural miscarriage option, which happened on the 23rd. I've just gone for a scan to check that my uterus is empty. I asked the sonographer if I had any follicles, and to quote the scan report I had 'multiple follicles'. She showed me them and one was very large, much as she wouldn't commit to when it would release an egg (she said its more unpredictable after MC), she did say that if I'd been on a normal cycle she'd have said it was close. Pretty amazing since before this I had very long and irregular cycles.

So you never know it might be ovulation, here's hoping, good luck to you. xxx

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your loss...Mine was the same. I had a medically managed miscarriage, as baby had died at 8 weeks, but I had no sign that anything had happened until I went for the dating scan at nearly 14 weeks.

Bleeding started on the 30th June, stopped about 6-7 days later. My period was on August 4th (my birthday) and I belive that I ovulated twice before that first period...so I guess anything is possible.

My Dr also said that mostly, your cycles return back to normal after a MC...which is amazing really, considering what the body goes through. Are you trying again now?

Good luck hun

xx
Hi hun, I was 8 weeks but they said I was only 5+5. I am going to try, so fingers crossed!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->