MMC Question...?

Arlandria

Love being Mrs.C xx
Reaction score
Sorry for those people that may answer this will probably have experienced a MMC x

I just wondered if there were symptoms to a MMC or how early most people find out that its a MMC...

I'm nearly 12wks, with my first. We had a MC in Feb this year and by chance got lucky again...

My scan is on Monday and i dont know whether or not this is just nerves but im terrified that nothing is going to be there!!!

I've not had a lot of pregnancy symptoms just tiredness & sore bbs earlier on and the slight nausea (sp?) in the evenings...

DO I HAVE ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT>??

Any advice would be great XXX :hug:

I had a missed miscarriage and found out via my scan, i was booked for an ERPC (otherwise known as D&C) at 11 weeks, by this time i had just started to get brown spotting and pains. I had all pregnancy symptoms up until about 9 weeks i think.

Dont get yourself worried just look forward to your scan. Stay positive.

I am now 20 weeks pregnant after my miscarriage so a previous miscarriage is irrelevant to a healthy pregnancy!

Hope everything is ok hun :)

xx

Firstly, some pregnancies have very few symptoms and as far as I am aware, this means nothing when it comes to wether you'll keep the baby or not.

I've had 2 missed miscarriages. The first of mine was my 11 week scan, the second I had a bleed at 10 weeks followed by a scan to check. In both cases the baby had stopped growing 3-4 weeks earlier but my body had held onto it. I needed a D & C both times. In both cases also, I has all-day sickness and chronic heartburn all the way through to the 11 weeks.

Hope this helps some, I don't think you've got anything to worry about specifically... it's totally normal to be anxious about your first scan. Good luck sweetie xxx

hey hun... i had mmc back in mar/april... i had sore bbs and needed the loo every 2 seconds etc... i did however start to get really tiny amounts of spotting from about 5 weeks which is what led to me having a series of scans which ended up showing everyhting growing except the baby :cry: I had to have a d&c in the end.

But... u cant guess from symptoms or lack of. Every pregnancy is very very different.... and i truely believe that being positive makes a huge diff. Youll be just fine hun.. its normal to be nervous. :hugs:

I had one lost my baby at 14 weeks. Had no symptoms up until 14 weeks I started to bleed dark red blood and alot of it. I also noticed I had no bump at all. I ended up with a d&c

I have had 2 mmc (the second being this week). Both times I was alerted something might be wrong by brown spotting, which was then followed by red spotting. My first mmc was last August - I was 12/13 weeks but scan showed bean had stopped growing 2/3 weeks earlier. This week I went in for a scan on Monday (I should have been 8/9 weeks) to show bean had stopped growing at 6 weeks. I still had very sore boobs (this was my only symtom). I had a D&C yesterday.

I agree with Wishes - every pregnancy is different and you can't tell from symptoms (or lack of). It is normal to be nervous - but do try to relax. Take care hun.xxx

I had a mmc in July this year - I was 12wks and had a small bleed and then some spotting, our scan would have been that week so I was very glad we found out before then. As far as symptoms go, I had sore bbs and felt tired right up to 10/11wks even though bean had died much earlier. I know how worrying it is - I'm 7wks now and swing from feeling that everything is just fine to worrying about every symptom or lack of!

Try to stay positive - at least you'll be able to see that everythings ok when you have your scan on Monday! :hugs:

I had a mmc in June, was 10/11 and was sent for an emergency scan when i started to bleed. Found out baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks! Had sore boobs, and was sooo tired, and going to the loo every five minuted almost right up to the bleed. 5 weeks now, and I have no symptons at all... drive me mad! But I am trying to stay positive, even thought its virutally impossible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->