Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Om
nom
frigging
nom.

Its super easy!

200g caster sugar and 4 tbsp of golden syrup in a pan and let it melt and then bubble until it turns dark like maple syrup (dont stir!). When that happens add 1TBSP of bicarbonate of soda and mix off the heat. It bubbles up and expands loads. Quickly pour into a tin lined with greaseproof paper, leave it to set and thats it :)!

Oh my! I looooooooooove crunchies! So so hard to find here in the states though.

I'll have to give that recipe a try one of these days when I'm feeling adventurous. :lol:

Its super easy!

200g caster sugar and 4 tbsp of golden syrup in a pan and let it melt and then bubble until it turns dark like maple syrup (dont stir!). When that happens add 1TBSP of bicarbonate of soda and mix off the heat. It bubbles up and expands loads. Quickly pour into a tin lined with greaseproof paper, leave it to set and thats it :)!

Drool........nom nom nom

xxx

Hmmmmmm they sound yummy!!!! And I actually have all the ingredients for once.....think I know what I'll be doing tomorrow

I gave up chocolate & sweets for lent :dohh: shouldn't have looked... Drrrrrrroooooooollllllll :haha:

just made it and waiting for it to set. Hope it turns out ok.

oh let us know what you think. it sets really quickly :thumbup:

I think maybe I had the heat up too high or bubbled it for a bit long because it had a bit of a burnt taste to it. It looks like crunchie though so I will give it another attempt.

oh no :( it does burn really easily right enough

well, I have been picking at it all morning and its actually really nice.

Just made them , they look gorgeous. How long does it take them to set?

I'm making them tomorrow, and just because I'm a greedy git, I'm dipping them in dark and milk chocolate...:drool:

Ot, Blah...Roman Wagner looks like a little, male Amelie! Cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->