MMO

Hmm... I don't know! I used to play Ragnarok online, and its still "free" but to access all the good stuff you have to pay now. So I defected to WoW, (they changed the mechanics as well, which is why I defected) but in reality I wasn't a fan of the game... so I'm on a WoW break.

My DH just said that LOTR is free atm. Maybe you should try it!

I would highly suggest the following:

1. Vindictus
2. League of legends: more of a MOBA than a MMO but still fun.
3. Dragon nest
4. Rusty Hearts
5. Spiral Knights
6. Global Agenda

I play Star Wars the old republic with my partner online :) it is a lot of fun!

Aion is the best free to play MMO out there right now. It is 100% free and does not try to get you to do micro transactions all the time. It is a pvp based game with pve on the side though. So you really have to be in to pvp to enjoy it. You could also try Perfect World, but they really try and get you to buy a lot of stuff from their shop in order to get anywhere in the game.

I would stay away from Star Wars unless you plan to pay a subscription. They really lock you down when you are playing as a free user and don't let you play a lot of the races / classes. Not to mention they even hinder your ability to play end game if you are not a paying subscriber. Load of BS imo.

there are lots of great mmos out there!

Try the secret world - modern setting, amazing storylines, rich interesting characters. instead of 'kill 10 of x', each main quest has a full cutscene and is a part of the story. Its fantasy/horror set in current time

You can buy the basic game for 5$ on steam, then there are no other monthly fees.

Beyond that lotro is lots of fun.

The secret world is fun, but it has no endgame and a game that you have to pay for initially even if it has no sub is still not free to play.

Warning about the secret world, the company who made it sucks and won't update the game with actual end game content. There is a reason it is only $5.

The same thing can be said for Guild Wars 2. Horrible end game content. It might as well not even exist.

LOTRO is horrible too, very old and not worth getting into at this stage of its life.

Sorry, I have a big opinion about a lot of MMO's since I have pretty much played them all.

I did recently get into one called maplestory lol

I used to play it before but lost interest but now it seems better lol

Updated my post above if you want to take a look.

wow that looks neat and fun I thought I was weird for being an online gaming mama haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->