Moan Moan Moan...

Layla

Reaction score
Another moan girls sorry!

Yesterday i went up in teh garage to get the rabbit hutch down, i had to carry it down a flights of steps with a baby gate on at teh bottom, coz i had teh hutch in my hand i didnt open the gate, instead i steped over it.. as i did that i felt a click in my pelvis but it didnt hurt so thought nothing of it.

By 10 last night i was in agony and have been ever since, i can hardly walk and trying to sleep last night was impossible, even laying still sent electric shocks thought my pelvis :(

This morning i had to ask Charlie to put my socks on coz i couldnt move my leg up high enough, she found it very funny of course but i felt so sorry for her, having to help dress her mum :blush:

Charlie and Ethan had to go to school on there own today, i feel so guilty, i know they are ok walking as its only up the end of the street, and they were excited about doing it, but thats my job and i cant do it.

Coby is watching tv and im stuck on the sofa,*huff*

Sorry to whinge yet again, just so frustrated!

x

:hugs: Oh hun, sorry your feelin like this.
Hope u feel better soon.
xx

Thanks hun,

I just phoned the hospital clinic coz i still ahvent had a physio appointment through, its a bit late now really, so they have put my check up appointment forward to the 20th, so i can see my consultant and talk about everything, see what he says about it. Plus they need to check wether the baby is still breech, from what i can feel he still is at the mo.

x

Oh no hun, I hope you feel better soon xx

Oh Layla woman take it easy :hugs:

That clicking btw I get all the time esspecially when Im lay down and rollover, get up etc.

Ouch that sounds bad, hope you feel better soon. Don't feel bad for resting either!

you poor thing, hope you feel better soon.....

thanks, just had a little sleep and its eased off a bit, so hopefuly its going like last time, going to try not to do anything to make it worse again

x

Hope you feel better soon Layla, and don't feel guilty about getting Charlie to help you, I'm sure she didn't mind at all and was probably more than happy to help. Hope you feel better soon!

thanks guys

feeling much better today, gone back to normal now...normal being a bit of pain but can get about ok. going to get some washing done today while i can!

What worries me is that this seems to come and go alot, some good days the off day bad, what if when i go in to labour its a bad day, i will never be able t o lay and open my legs to give birth! lol

x

:hugs: Glad your feeling a lil better Layla

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"