Mommy Guilt

kuriazuri

Reaction score
So, I have always been passionate about my career, and knew without a doubt I would be going back to work. I was pretty stressed about going back, and even got an extra week of leave okayed by the doctor. I was anxious about missing him so much, but excited to be going back.

After a day at work I realized the only time I even thought about him was when I was pumping! I didn't even miss my baby! :( I feel so guilty for being so happy to be back doing what I love. I know not everyone's built to be a stay at home mom, but sometimes I wish I even wanted to stay home with them...just had to get that off my chest.

Ik what you mean, but don't feel guilty! :hugs: I dont have a career by any means..just a part time job..and I enjoy going to work and getting out of the "sahm routine". I love my son to death...but do I miss him for the few hours I am at work? Not a lot. Ik I'll see him tons and tons for the rest of his life lol. Theres no reason to feel guilty I feel for going to work to provide for the family...and once they are in school they will be away for a few hours too for a good reason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->