mommy2be to a cute little girl

massoma8489

mommy to 2 (1 angel baby)
Reaction score
hi everyone i joined this website after reading many of you guys threads such a nice envierment to be apart of
heres a little about me i am 22 years old and married to a loving sweetheart hobby. We were aparted at a young age and thought we would never see each other again then one day i went to vist my grandparts after 15 year not able to go and vist my birth countrey . i was at my grandparents house when my mother in law waked in to vist me and my family and after a week my hobby came to vist us there at that time we started seeing each other not being able to go with out a day not seeing each other . i had to come back to my homeland cauz of school and everyday life . we stayed in conntect for a whole year and after a year we got engaged . after geting engaged it was even harder staying so far away from him after 5 months we were ready to get married and we got married on october 20,2010 . i got pregnet right away and we were so happy that our love got this big , on march 3 2011 everything went down hill i was 19 weeks pregnet my water broke early toooo tooo early
and after 3 days i delivered a beatiful little girl she looked like a sleeping angle :cry: (every time i remember her it breaks my heart) Then on june1 my mum asked me did u get ur period yet i said no it was passed due . i was hurt to think about anther pregnecy she went and got me a pregnecy test and had her look at it she then started crying and showed it to me(you now how it comes 3 in a clear digital pregnecy test she made me do all of them lol) she was so excited and happy). i got pregnet on may 8 2011 , weeks past i came all the way to 20 weeks and found out my cervix was short , i reach 24 and found out i was 4 and 5 cnt dialted with bolgen water bag and up to today i am 28 weeks and still in the hospitale its been very hard for me to stay in the hospitale my love stays the nit every day and wakes up to go to work and comes back hes great my mom and little brothers come and vist me every day

thats basicly it

happy to be apart of this team and i ask every1 that reads my post to prey for me and my baby

:hi: Welcome to BnB
Sorry for your loss :hugs:. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well x

:hi: Welcome! :flower: Hoping all the the best for you. :hugs:

i hope the summer of 2012 goes easy and is one of the happiest years for you preying for you and the new baby congr........

plz prey for me and my baby girl

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

https://img.xcitefun.net/users/2011/07/256963,xcitefun-244813-xcitefun-786isakhel-welcome.gif

Welcome to BnB and congrats on your pregnancy! :flower:

https://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/kellyluvsgryff/congrats.jpg
Welcome! :xmas3:
Wow, it sounds like you've had a pretty rough time! I hope that things settle down, and that the rest of your pregnancy is happy and healthy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->