Moms' Confessions...

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
We all know that having a LO takes up a lot of our hours throughout the day and it's tough to get things done.

Often times we do what we can to have a few moments to get these things done.

My confession is that there maybe a few times in a day where I lay Chase down on the sofa, put a blanket beside him and prop up a bottle (a small light one) so that he can feed.

Other times I may ask one of my kids to feed him or occupy him.

Sometimes you just have to do what you got to do to get something done.

What is your confession?

i often ask my mum to feed maddi when she's at mine so i can clean like a women possessed, do the bottles and prepare dinner, not sure if this counts as a confession, i also lay maddi in her cot with her mobile, which she adores! so i can grab a quick shower :blush: i also prop her up on our bed and dance and sing to her whilst doing my hair :blush: x x

ROFL about the dancing! I used to dance in front of Amanda when she was a baby in order to keep her occupied while I did something.

LOL

I make Stan occupy Hannah from the time he gets off work until her bedtime so that I can run around and cook dinner, do bottles, etc.

:rofl: i do it all the time, often to the tune of, 'we like to move it move' :blush: she also responds to a good sing and dance to twinkle twinkle little star!

Lmao!

I now have other kids who can do silly things like that to occupy Chase.

Caitlyn ofter finds herself in her jumperoo, for as long as i can bare before i feel incredibly guilty for abandoning her. The housework has to be done somehow though!

When zane sleeps in the day i jump on the computer for afew hours if he sleeps that long n when oh asks if he slept i say only for 20 mins cuz if he knew hed expect me to do some cleaning hahaha

I may or may not pop Lola in her swing or bouncer and set on her music box to take a shower :blush:

And princess bump I do the SAME thing while straightening my hair in the morning,put her on the bed or couch and make faces or dance,my ears are completly covered in burn marks because of it! :lol:

Ok, I confess.:blush:

I put In The Night Garden on the tv in the mornings on my day off. During a 20 minute episode, I can grab my breakfast, empty the dishwasher, feed the dog, scrub the kitchen, wash the things up that don't go in the dishwasher, put a wash on and hang the last load out! Just! :rofl:

I make Stan occupy Hannah from the time he gets off work until her bedtime so that I can run around and cook dinner, do bottles, etc.

I do this to jackson i feel so bad because he works such long hours also on the weekends i make him get up to abby while i lay in but guilt usually gets the best of me and a get up (usually to find them both asleep on the couch :rofl:

When Brayden gets up in the mornings, I roll out of bed and make the mobile on his bassinette go round and play music with lights -I keep hitting the buttons until Im done brushing teeth, dressing, hair, etc. Keeps him occupied. He also finds himself in his walker or exersaucer in the kitchen while I make and eat breakfast. Sometimes he gets left on his playmat until he cries while I do other things.

Im not a very good housekeeper, though.

I may or may not pop Lola in her swing or bouncer and set on her music box to take a shower :blush:

And princess bump I do the SAME thing while straightening my hair in the morning,put her on the bed or couch and make faces or dance,my ears are completly covered in burn marks because of it! :lol:

:rofl::rofl:

Moms need to look good too.

I sit Chase in his car seat while I take a shower or have a bath. If he's awake when I have to straighten my hair, he's back in the car seat. LOL

This weekend I cleaned our gross fridge out and he was on his play mat during that time.

When zane sleeps in the day i jump on the computer for afew hours if he sleeps that long n when oh asks if he slept i say only for 20 mins cuz if he knew hed expect me to do some cleaning hahaha

OMG! This is exactly me. :rofl:

Lincoln has his favorite doll ( he's only 2 and half months old )so if he's got clean bum and fed i just put this doll close to him where he can see and he can just lies there smiling and talking to it while i run around the house trying to get things done ( well, maybe just one thing at a time,lol)

I started laying my hand on J's tummy to help him fall asleep without me cuddling him constantly so i can try to get stuff done at the same time - hooray for multi tasking :D lol xxx

i have been known to prop ffion in her inflatable ring with a blanket and a bottle whilst i get stuff done! also i ask rhys to fetch stuff all the time and keep ffion occupied whilst i get dinner on etc

I have to confess, i'm lazy... I use Savannah as an excuse to not do much around the house. It's just so easy coz I live with my parents. I'm not like this when i'm the female of the house, I swear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->