Moms' Confessions...

When zane sleeps in the day i jump on the computer for afew hours if he sleeps that long n when oh asks if he slept i say only for 20 mins cuz if he knew hed expect me to do some cleaning hahaha

OMG! This is exactly me. :rofl:

feel awful for doing it but i need me time too lol n i do sometimes clean hahah

I am doing this right now.. and when my mum comes round after finishing work I sometimes say oh I've had to nurse her all day so she takes over and I clean up :rofl::rofl:

xx

Im quite lucky, my kids like to help me clean. Ill give them a sponge with some water on and they will clean a wall or the side of the chair...they think they they helping bless them :cloud9:

weellll..

I chuck carly infront of the tv in the morning so i can get ella ready for breakfast , then when ella is fed and clean i start on carly and chuck ella in jumperoo , then when ella gets fed up with her jumperoo i chuck carly on the wii then and play with ella then when carly ges fed up chuck ella on her playmat and do something with carly :rofl: It pretty much goes like that.

We do play together all together in the day but Carly finds it 'boring' :roll:

Carly also helps with nappy changes ,She just has to do it , god knows why its not the funest thing to do :lol: but she loves doing it none the less!

When im cooking dinner i will get carly to play wit Ella and read as book ANYTHING to stop ella crying for me :lol:!

When zane sleeps in the day i jump on the computer for afew hours if he sleeps that long n when oh asks if he slept i say only for 20 mins cuz if he knew hed expect me to do some cleaning hahaha

OMG! This is exactly me. :rofl:

feel awful for doing it but i need me time too lol n i do sometimes clean hahah

I am doing this right now.. and when my mum comes round after finishing work I sometimes say oh I've had to nurse her all day so she takes over and I clean up :rofl::rofl:

xx

hahahaha i do this too! im awful :rofl:

i also sing and dance when straighting my hair and doing my make up lol and i sing to him while im in the shower and hes in his bouncer xxx

I put Alasdair on his changing mat and he watches tv. it's his favourite thing to do. And sometimes, if I don't feel like chatting and interacting with him, I just hold him and we watch tv together :blush:

I put charlie in front of the TV!! then i say im going to do somthing and end up on the computer or doing somthing totaly diffrent! ...i dont ever get much house work done haha charlie goes to grannys on a wedenday so i can do it. altho this wed i went shopping insted!

I put Alasdair on his changing mat and he watches tv. it's his favourite thing to do. And sometimes, if I don't feel like chatting and interacting with him, I just hold him and we watch tv together :blush:

:rofl: Amelia is exactly the same if i turn her to face me to talk she will be arching her back and craining her head around to watch the tv, so i give up in the end and we both sit and watch tv!!

I tell myself it's the lights and sound and that he is not becoming a telly addict. But he even has the slack jawed telly addict look of a teenager already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->