Moms in the US

Kaylabear

Reaction score
Moms in the US I want to tell you about an amazing website https://www.oilsbymki.webs.com It's a site made by a mom who understands and relates to us how do I know? Because she's on here too her name is 405mom she has a lot of really good stuff for sale on her site at really reasonable prices I mean she even ships for free on most things AND sends you bonus free gifts in baby gift sets Here let me show you a picture of some of the things i've gotten and I'll even tell you what I got and how much I:happydance: paid for ALL of it. I got 1 aspirator/dropper set, a disney rattle, a teether, 3 bibs, 3 onsies, 2 shirts, 1 pacifier, was expecting 1 but got 2 4oz bottles, 2 hats, 3 blankets, again I was expecting 2 and got 4 wash cloths, 1 bottle brush, 1 disney comb/brush set, 1 baby bath towel, 1 huge powder, 1 big shampoo, 1 big lotion, 1 big baby wash, 1 big pack of wipes, A doll with a pony, some hair bows, disney princess barrets, a magic baby bottle, a magic kit, 3 fbi and police kits a 2 nail polish with toe seperator kits, some make up, a laser pointer, some tools, some craft kits, a belt, a cd holder, an insulated mug, wall hangings, beautiful handmade jewelry, hope im not forgetting angthing.... anyway all I paid for all the stuff is $145.98 I chose 2 baby gift sets and a 21 Christmas gift set person gift set She was so sweet to even throw in oil, lotion and incense for me to try free and it was great to not have to pay shipping or go shopping just point click and paypal away! lol well I hope you guys can find as great a deal as me :happydance:

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79