mom's of 3+ please read!!!

Maybe1daysoon

Reaction score
I came back to these forums after all these years to get the advice of all mommy's of 3++. We have a 4yo DS and a nearly 2 yr old DD. The topic of the third is bought up weekly (if not more). I'm scared, I really don't want another baby DH insists. I just can't imagine it being 3 of them and 2 of us and being alone with 3 children scares the heck out of me. I love being pregnant and I love babies but 3 of my own ahhhhh
What is the 3rd one like. Is it manageable? We wanted the first sooooo badly and the second came as the most pleasant surprise, but 2 were inevitable for us (we are both only children and knew we didn't want to raise an only child) but 3!!!!
IDK give me the good, the bad, and the ugly of 3!
Thanks mama's!
(Is there a different forum group that I should post this question in like ttc or 1st tri? Maybe even the older kid groups suggestions on that as well)

Oh honey <3 Don't be scared! After 2, the more the merrier.. I say that because it is honestly easy! I have 4 currently and am trying for #5. I was scared too after 2 but now I find 2 children a cake walk.. You become stronger as well <3 Just believe in yourself. You seem like a great mother and I believe you would be fine. But if you truly do not want another, don't allow him to insist any longer. Though I have to say, If you are confused then that only means part of you wants another one <3

I wouldn't fret it either! I love having 3 and working on TTC #4. It all just works. It's busy but its also amazing!!

It's a teenie tiny part lol. Tonight he said all I'd have to do is breastfeed and he'd do everything else. I've resorted to bribing him but nothing works. But that's why I've come back here to get honest experience of others with a 3rd+.

Yes, its alot easier with help. I get alot of support from my husband! So you can do it! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->