moms of 34 weeker?

brandic

Reaction score
At what weight was your 34 weeker and how long did he/she have to stay in the hospital?

my wee girl was born at 34+1, she was 4lb 8oz and had no problems, just had to feed and grow, was in scbu for 14 days. My waters broke 2 weeks before so had steroid injections for her lungs.

Mine were born at 34+3 and were 5lb4 and 5lb15. We were in hospital for one week just to establish feeding, and for me to recover from the C-section.

They've come on leaps and bounds since :)

34wks 1 days was born 5lb 6oz and was in 10 days as he couldnt keep his temp x

good luck! Sure your wee baby wil be just fine at 34 weeks...just don't get too frustrated if she needs to go into scbu, remember that is the very best place for her to be and is just a wee stepping stone to being home in your arms! are you being induced early?

No i am not being induced but i went into preterm labor and i am on med to help but i can only be one it for just 4 weeks. So we are expecting her on or around the 34th week

Fingers crossed for you! My waters broke at 32+1 weeks and i hung on for 2 weeks (till i developed pre-eclapsia :nope: docs said i obvioulsy wanted to try all the drugs in the hospital!) x

Hey. My waters went at 34weeks, delivered Poppy at 34+2 after having the steroid injections. She was in for 2 weeks whilst feeding was established, and was under phototherapy for a while. She weighed 5lb 1 at birth.

Good luck!

my little boy was born at 35 weeks exactly, and weighed 5lb 6oz he spent 2 weeksn in scbu, needed a little help was on cpap for 2 days but hes perfect now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->