Moms with over 2 kids are u exhausted?

laila 44

Reaction score
I'm so so tired! I can't believe how busy this house is with baby! I literally don't stop and am forever exhausted. Today my eyes were burning! I have 3 kids and it's go go go go go! DH and I are going out to dinner tonight and I feel like I'm going to collapse on the way lol. My kids are: 5, 3 and 10 weeks old... Anyone else?

It is tiering but way easier and considerably less exhausting than when I just had my twins and they were babies. Having my twins being older and a new born has been a breeze after that haha! But yeah, juggling round cooking, cleaning, school runs, swimming lessons, home work and all the rest of it. Especially if baby isn't feeling well or teething and doesn't want to be put down and the house ends up a mess as by the time everyone is in bed I am flat out. Especially the few months were baby was waking 10+ times a night by 1am (and a few more times after) so had no down time until then.

Meeee. My two oldest just had birthdays so are 6 and 4 and have a 6 month old. So so so tired all the time. We are constantly doing something and recently the baby has been extremely clingy which has been a challenge. It's never boring lol

Me. Mine are 5, 4, 2, and 1.

Mine are 4,2 and 6 months it's easier than 1-2 but I am so tired considering Cruz has been wake at 5.15am x

I was exhausted when ds2 went through a stage of not sleeping, I was getting at the most 4 hours sleep a night and even that was broken sleep. Now he's settled back into sleeping properly I just feel happy that I can feel like ive slept at all!!

Yep! Mine are 9,8,2&6 months! Plus an over excitable Labrador! Never stop here from when Isabelle gets me up at around 6 am into they are all in bed by 8.30pm!

I feel silly because I only have one and feel overwhelmed.

Please don't feel silly! I remember being in tears when our first was a baby because I was so tired and overwhelmed. You don't have to have more than one to feel that way. It just escalates a little with each one and some things I found difficult with my first, I've figured out but now other challenges have taken its place.

:hugs:

I feel silly because I only have one and feel overwhelmed.

Don't feel silly at all. I was reading through this thread and thinking that I actually feel pretty good. Mine are 4, 2 and 3 months but the important fact is that my 3 month old sleeps pretty well (albeit in bed with me) and it's making a world of difference. I definitely feel like I'm coping better than when I just had 1, so I know how it feels to be overwhelmed by 1.

I have 11 year old twins and a nearly-9 month old so it's quite different for me I guess, as the twins are pretty self sufficient.
But funnily enough I started another thread on here further down the page (titled 'do you just know..?') about when is the right time to have another. Because there are lots of things that keep making me broody and my partner wants another, but the other side of me isn't sure if I'll cope with two that close together and at home full-time... so this thread is definitely helping me see that side of it...!

I find that going from 1-2 was much harder than going from 2-3 and it's not as overwhelming as when I had my first bc then u really have no idea what you are doing and it's a world of firsts. Not quite the same. I'm
Just exhausted! And I get a full nights sleep as baby is doing her nights but I'm just exhausted from al the things I need to do around the house, school runs etc. It's insane!

Going from 1-2 was tough ! 5 months in and I never stop !! Exhausted is my new normal . My boob monster feeds three hourly round the clock with a 6.30am wake up call from my 2 year old

I found going from 1-2 harder and more exhausting. Maci was a difficult baby though.

I feel amazing this time though. Freya started STTN last week and although I don't sleep great she is such an easy baby.

I don't feel anywhere near as bad as I did going from 0-1 or 2-3. #3 has no choice but to slot right in and go with the flow.

#4 here is 2 weeks tonorrow...I'm not too bad tired wise through the day but come 6-7pm I'm ready to sleep. I do actually make it til around 10:30pm before giving in.
Baby sleeps really well (in bed with me) but I'm waking to change her nappy, ds3 doesn't sleep through either and is also sharing my bed for half the night, and then ds1&2 wake around 5:30.

#4 here is 2 weeks tonorrow...I'm not too bad tired wise through the day but come 6-7pm I'm ready to sleep. I do actually make it til around 10:30pm before giving in.
Baby sleeps really well (in bed with me) but I'm waking to change her nappy, ds3 doesn't sleep through either and is also sharing my bed for half the night, and then ds1&2 wake around 5:30.

Just gate crashing to say congratulations on your little girl! I remember seeing your "keep calm" picture and thinking I'd be the same if I ever found out I was having a girl after my 3 boys! Hope she's perfect for you x x

Just gate crashing to say congratulations on your little girl! I remember seeing your "keep calm" picture and thinking I'd be the same if I ever found out I was having a girl after my 3 boys! Hope she's perfect for you x x

Thank you so much :kiss: it still doesn't feel real, I find myself looking at her and thinking "omg I actually have a daughter".she really is perfect and an absolute little darling..seeing the boys with her just melts my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->