Monitor

JeffsWife07

Reaction score
Which baby monitor are you going to use? I'm working on our baby registry and can't decide on which one to get.

I live in a flat so decided we dont need one as the rooms are so close together.

We live in a large 3 bed house and we don't use the monitor apart from the sensor mat option! - We have the angelcare set!

:D

You should buy a good quality walkie talkie with baby-monitor function. Many friends have told me not to EVER buy baby monitors.

One friend bought a baby monitor and as it turns out, it barely sent signal through 1 wall. It didn't work throught 2 walls anymore. In other words, the baby monitor started working when she was close enough to physically listen to the baby cry in the other room. She said she bought the best baby monitor she could find and she was utterly disappointed.

The price range is the same, but you'll get MUCH better quality with walkie talkies. You'll get many miles distance, not just to the other room.

I found this, but I'm not sure if it's the same one 2 of my friends have bought and totally love. https://www.amherst.co.uk/acatalog/walkie-talkies-as-baby-monitor.html Not suitable for US, but there must be similar products for US as well.

hi, we are def gonna get one with a sensor pad (prob the tomi tippy one but only cos thats the one i know and don't know what the angel care one is like.) i can't rate them highly enough, i am a nanny and the babys i look after both had them and the peace of mind they give you is amazing. i can honestly say they have never gone off for no reason, went off once in the middle of the night but they think he just held his breath for a bit too long ( and loads of times when i have forgotten to switch it off before i took them out of their cots - oops) but other than that they are fantastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->