Monkey Bizness - Stevenage - Thursday 11th March

any day and date is fine for me, (apart from 3rd as its siennas birthday lol) x

awwww i've always wanted to go there, will see how far it is from brum. :)

Me! Thanks for the heads up Holly :hugs: I can come if it's a Wed, Thurs or Fri as they're the days Paul has the kids and he said he'd take us up there an hang about until we're finished :D Would be lovely to see you all :D

Me and Tye would love to come! Toria if you want to come i will speak to you about taking u there ect. Will be great to see some of you again and meet the new ones!

Ooooooooooo Helen are you going to come? :happydance:

I'll put a poll up for you all to vote and see what suits best :thumbup:

just voted. only day i doubt i can do is 15th because might be going london with my oh for my birthday

i voted monday the 8th as i'm on holiday from the 18th :yipee:

I can only do the Thursdays :( Vote Thursdaysss!

Ive put multiple selection on the poll so you can pick more than one day if you want ladies :flower:

def be up for it if i know by end of the month and can book day off work :) xx

Dont know, whens good for everyone? Got to account for Helens driving time too, plus LO's lunchtimes lol ...

11.00/11.30/12.00?

it'll take me bout 2 hrs max i think, its a straight road, m6, m1, a1. i can leave and get there for 11 no probs :) might bend lollylou's arm and bring her as well :)

me me me im coming too please with helen!!! i wanted to come but didnt want to drive all that way on my own now i can bug helen for 2 hours hehehe!

do we have a confirmed date?

Lou
xxx

Ooooh yay Lou too :happydance:

I think everyone whp wants to come has voted so looks like it'll be the 11th March ... Thats not a half term or anything like that is it? Dont want it to be heaving :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->