Monkey Bizness - Stevenage - Thursday 11th March

I think I'll have to wait until I can drive :rofl: 2 hours on the bus in the morning isn't looking too exciting! :lol:

Is that the quickest to get there Toria? :shock: its only like what, 15 miles? :lol:

Oh and i'll update the main list with names!!

ETA- I've put everyone inculding the poss/maybes, so can take them off if needs be, saves trawling through the thread twice :lol:

So it looks like Thurs 11th is a go'er , i'll update the OP... shall we say 11am?

All done, is Jack coming too? I havent met him yet for a snuggle :cloud9:

def be up for it if i know by end of the month and can book day off work :) xx

just seen your ticker. how did i miss that.
congratulations hunni :)

thanks hunni, was very quick we got lucky first time but obv so much could go wrong as i have a luteal phase defect and hughes syndrome xxx

booking day off on monday soshould be all ok to come.

i can pick anyone up thts not too far if it helps with people using public transport?

are we doing lunch?

xx

Definatley lunch ... i like eating FAR too much not to have lunch if i go out somewhere :rofl:

Helen im so excited to meet you and Lou finally after chatting on here for so long :happydance:

you'll be glad to know i'm leaving rosie at home :rofl:
i'd probably put her in with the chimps if she came she'd fit on well.
i'm really excited toooo :D

Thanks for the message Polo Princess - I would love to come but I work Monday - Thursdays i'll try and get the day off work as Stevenage is not too far fom me - is it ok to let you know on Monday.
Thanks again
Kerry x

Yeah you have to get a bus out somewhere then a bus to Stevenage.. Going to speak to Jacey :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->