Monkey Bizness - Stevenage - Thursday 11th March

Right, I'm going to get the train to St.Albans and then come with Jacey :lol:

*off to thread search for the time*

ye i think it is def 11am,
we're leaving at about 8:45 and will get there for about 11 :)

im really looking forward to it, should be fab to finally meet some of u!
Lou
xxx

hehe Lily would literally follow him around all day doing her monkey impression :lol:

awwww bless, i'm going to dig out his monkey hat.

rhys can only say bye bye, and it just comes out bahhhhhhhhh lol

where abouts in monkey biz are we goin to meet in the under 2's/3's (cant remember which it is lol) bit?

Hello ladies, i don't think i'll be able to join you as i had a emergency c section in the end and hubby will be working :-( not being able to drive is a bummer!!

Myles Christian was born on 19Th at 5.30am after a 11 hour induced labour and then the c section.

I will definitely be with you at the next meet.

Kirstyxxx

Aww Kirsty, congratulations :hugs: Nevermind i hope you'll be able to come along to the next one, you just rest up and enjoy your new family :cloud9:

Rach dont know if people want to just and meet insidein or wait outside and go in together? What does everyone fancy?

Toria doesnt matter if your a bit late if youve got to get the train

Do you think they'll still let lily in the under 2's just she looks a lot older lol

lol i get dirty looks and reminders wen i go in the under 3's here!

congratulations kirsty!

i dont mind outside could be good i can imagine myself start talking to some random person inside thinking they are with us lol!

yeh they will let her in even if she was over 2 no one checks anyway they cant exactly ask them for ID haha

"excuse me, can i see some ID" :rofl:

I think id wet myself laughing :muaha:

Only 2 weeks on Thurs, im excited to see everyone again, i bet we will all be amazed at how much the LO's have grown up

I missed you on FB the other night, Brooke is just making the transition into 9-12 atm, is that what she's in too? :lol:

Lily is in size 3-4 now :( So depressing :( At least my little jack is staying in his clothes a little longer!

Maybe I should bring her Birth certificate as ID ;) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"