Monkey Bizness - Stevenage - Thursday 11th March

We're still coming too - but I won't be washing my car it's far too cold for that!

i wont wash mine but there's a group of lads up the road that do a good job for a fiver :)

If we get chucked out for smuggling cakes in im blaming you lot :lol:

I also need to find my camera charger :hissy: Brooke has hidden it somewhere

i could make my speciality healty fruit cake, or some millionaire short bread :)

Oh special requests now well I'll have........lol

healthy cake? Is there such a thing? :rofl:

i want some nana cake :smug:

its healthy cos its sweetened with crushed pineapple but you cant actually taste pineapple lol, i dunno how to make nana cake , but i know a waman who does (hevz), i've got to stay in all day on wednesday will try bake something :)

me too, i keep telling rhys he gong to meet more of his bnb friends :rofl:

Hows his rash today Helen, not been on FB yet to see, did you get some Canestan?

Im excited too, going to go back to first page and bold all of the definates so i know what kind of numbers are coming

its alot better so didnt have to get anymore cream think it was a combination of antibiotics, mmr, and 3 teeth coming through.

making some fruit cake, if no-one likes it rhys and i do lol.

Ok we've got 8 for definates coming, havent heard back from the others that have said they were coming in the last couple of days :shrug:

8 is plenty anyway even if no more come

not long now, i feel like i need to make cake to share with everyone lol!

i got OH at home he driving me insane!
Lou
xxx

Me and Jacey forgot until I saw your status Holly, and then when I spoke to her she made other plans so I can't get there :lol: x

:( Toria

I kinda expected you not to be able to come purely from the house moving side of things, wasnt sure if you still had mountains of boxes to plough through :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->