Monkey Bizness - Stevenage - Thursday 11th March

:rofl: Emily that would be funny!!

Anymore takers or is it just us rowdy lot? :muaha:

haha id.
lou and i have been saying rhys and anabelle are ten months old for weeks at our soft play to get them in free :rofl:

Brooke is quite diddy, i wonder if i can blag it and say she''s under 1 :rofl:

I'll be there :) excited to meet some BnB'ers :) no idea how to find:wacko: the place but hopefully I'll manage to work the satnav. I'm coming from St Albans if anybody wants a lift.

oooh... can Lottie and I join you please? x

We're in!!! I dont have anything on that day so ill come from notts the night before and come meet all u lot!!! :D I going to pass holly off as under 1!! shes only diddy!!!

Is anyone elses LO not walking?? I'm worried she might get trampled on!!

Of course you can :flower:

There are 2 entrances to the retail park, i think the 2nd one (Macdonalds/Mothercare) turning is the best one as you follow the road round and it swings left and then theres a Currys, Monkey Buisness is right near that so if you go in that end then you can park near to it as if you go in at the 1st turning (Burger King/Toys r Us) then you can only get so far in the carpark as its on foot only across the middle, hope that makes sense :lol:

I think the bit for the smaller LO's is safer as they tend not to be as boisterous and get bashed into and whatnot. I went to one last week and it was just one place for kids 0-7 years old .. i was not impressed that the older children there had no thought for the babies and Brooke ended up crying pretty much the whole time as she kept getting trampled on and knocked over, needless to say we didnt stay very long :hissy:

Thanks hun x

Lottie's only just taken her first steps, so crawling mostly!! x

rhys isnt walking yet, but he manages to get round the ball pit easy enough though, anabelle took a few steps last week at soft play near us :)

Brooke has been walking for about 8 weeks now, she's pretty confident, though she hasnt quite mastered ball pits just yet :lol:

Yep PP, 9-12! I say she's 11 months all the time to get her in free :rofl: x

Hmmm if we put her and Brooke together we might just get away with it then :muaha:

Shall we meet all meet outside then and go in together? There are canopy things so you wont get cold waiting outside for people :lol:

sounds good to me, hopefully we'll get there the same time if not you'll have to go in and save us a seat lol. we'll be taking over the highchairs
x

kais not walking yet either and whenever i go there if its quiet i take him in the bigger areas and go down the slides with him haha just so i can have a go really, well it says anyone 5ft 2 and under is welcome to play so technically being 5ft 2 im allowed lol im looking forward to it kai is going to love it all these kiddies to play with

me and helen take rhys and annabelle every week to the soft play they dont get trampled on we usually go in the little kids bit there are usually some older kids u have to say be careful to but generally fine!

it was rammed lastweek with it being half term and they still managed to play

really looking forward to it actually

Lou
xxx

They only question it if she starts talking :rofl: I'll give her a sandwich on the way in :rofl:

Am I going to have the youngest and the oldest baby there? :wacko: :lol:

rhys looks young in the face and he's bald as well so easy to get in free :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"