Monkey Bizness - Stevenage - Thursday 11th March

lol kai will easily get away with it i will just have to remember not to hold my left hand out for the change lol

Just a quick thought ladies ... some people might want to swap phone numbers so they have someone to contact on the day

If anyone wants to swap with me just pop me a pm and i'll pick it up when i get home from work :thumbup:

how many more sleeps is it LOL, im excited!!!! 13? yay
not long now girlies

Lou
xxx

HEY JUST TO UPDATE BOOED DAY OFF WORK SO ME AND LUISA WILL DEF BE THERE :)

also im going to bring a friend and her little by if thats ok (his almost 2) she doesnt drive and so doesnt get out much hope thts ok with everyone!

xx

Yep - getting excited! George has never been to one of these soft play places.... Having said that he'll probably ignore it all :rofl:

rhys is going to be so flirty with all these girls going lol, think there's only 3 boys, rhys, george and tye :).
mind you his squeal and his flapping arms will give the girls a run for their money lol

im REALLY looking forward to it, i cant wait! a good old natter and get to meet u all will be fab!

Lou
xxx

ps! will there be cake LOL

I bloody hope so :lol:

I would make some cupcakes but havent got anything big enough to bring them all in :hissy:

well i didnt really know what to do with them so iv still got them for now lol

Me and Effy are coming....bit of a late reply :)

yay, there's quite a few of us, i'm washing my car especially :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->