Mood

Trinity

Reaction score
Sorry if i missed something but why can we not show our moods anymore .. just noticed it has disappeared.

I see your Mood. Says your Buzzed?

She means the setting -

SC lost it :dohh:

yeah i can see our moods but the button at the top to change them seems to have gone

*edit* posted at same time as wobbs. S.C it will be in the last place you look:rofl: very careless of you

everything is big too, i had to make my windows page bigger :(

Will that be fixed too?

c

didn't take long for someone to notice LOL. same reason why the banner ain't showing. was playing and have no idea why it stoped working... will be back soon (once i figure out what i messed up).

S.C>

i dont think it will look any diffrent to you on a screan shot, the words are not bigger etc

hard to explain... i have had to widen my window to fit everything in instead of scrolling from side to side, wehre as before, i had a small window and it all fit in nicely, does that makes sence?

x

Yea im having the same prob with that Layla.

Sorry SC .. hehe

not sure if this will help at all, but this is the sixe i normaly have my window...if you look at teh side, it doesnt all fit in anymore, i have to either make my window bigger or scroll across to see things..

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/page2.jpg

x

fixed the mood thing.

The width thing, did it happen recently?

Yay well done SC .. thanks.

It only seems to be when viewing or replying to posts for me. When on the main page of the forum it is fine. Only noticed it recently.

ahhhhhhh: i see it now - will try something in a sec

not sure if this will help at all, but this is the sixe i normaly have my window...if you look at teh side, it doesnt all fit in anymore, i have to either make my window bigger or scroll across to see things..

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/page2.jpg

x

Has this been fixed now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back