Moody and exhausted... PMS or PG?

notquite

*hopeful dreams*
Reaction score
Since this is my first month off the pill I don't really know what to expect... in terms of PMS symptoms or AF or anything really. AF would be due in 1 week. So this would be PMS week then... on the pill, I didn't really have PMS, just got heavy cramping on the first day of AF.

Right now I am so so so tired, even with sleep I can't seem to shake this exhaustion! I don't feel like doing anything! (Doesn't help that I have to work 10 hours a day :dohh: ) And I feel really irritable, very short in terms of patience...

It's kind of bugging me because I'm thinking if I'm this tired now, how could I handle having a baby, and getting even less sleep? :nope:

Sorry this is kind of a whiny post, any input would be appreciated. Thanks for letting me vent!

I can only speak from my own experience but that's very much how I felt before my first period off the pill...I was convinced I was coming down with something for days before AF hit and I realised it was probably that. Never really experienced feeling that rundown as a PMS symptom but there you go! Coming off the pill seems to mess up everyone's symptoms and cycles.

FX'd things settle down for you soon...

Iv been off the pill for 6 months and still waiting for things to settle down!!
I have my fingers crossed for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->