Moody as HELL!

MummaMoo

Mum to my gorgeous girl!
Reaction score
Is anyone more stroppy during first tri?

I don't remember being so moody first time around, OK, so I kicked the laptop off the sofa but the other half was SERIOUSLY annoying!
Today though my patience is really being tested, even Sophie has been snapped at. I'm sure she knows she's really pushing my buttons today so is really stepping up her whinging.

Aaaaaaarrrrrrgh! :brat:

I was really bad at first with my first pregnancy and then was fine after about 12 weeks, then was depressed and didn't want to be in anyone's company when I went over due haha. Waiting for the moodiness to strike this time x

Oh god yeah, I shut off all lines of communication once I was overdue. Froze Facebook, put phone on silent the lot!

Sophie has now lashed out and scratched a chunk out of my neck, not helping at all. I don't know whether to bash about the house like the hulk or sit and cry! Good job daddy is doing the bath tonight!

Take a deep breath Hun!! Once LO is in bed go and have a chill in the bath. Our children are a similar age so I know how you're feeling with an active toddler and the feeling rubbish of first tri x

Since Ive gotten pregnant, I cant stand my husband. Everything he does bothers me. Ive even questioned if I did the right thing in marrying him. It HAS to be hormones...I didnt feel this way before I got pregnant. Ive been so mean to him. Im sure by now he hates me lol.

Ive just found out today I am pregnant again, but ive been really moody for over a week. I just thought it was PMS, lol My kids are 7,5 and 3.5. They have been testing my patience so much today!!

Thanks ladies - i think it's been worse because we haven't left the house today because of the weather being so rubbish. We do tend to get a bit of cabin fever.
Also the symptoms are just beginning to kick in, slight nausea, light headed and headache (I really need to up my fluids). All of it contributing to today.

Tomorrow is another day - well, another year, in fact! Happy new year mommas!

Yes, tomorrow is another day, another year :)

Tbh I was very moody until morning sickness hit for me. I mean I snapped at everyone for little things that normally don't bother me. My DH was the biggest victim. Then my DS decided to stop sleeping through the night and kept waking up screaming his head off like a newborn. I don't know the reason for it... DH says he probably was trying to stop us from making another baby :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->