Moody, weepy, having the blues?

ChocolateC

Reaction score
hey ladies,
Does anyone feel moody, weepy, or just in a bad mood all the time?
I can tell this pregnancy will kick my ass... my first was amazing. I felt great, happy, calm, etc. Everything was good. Now it's just the opposite and quite frankly it's freaking me out. I'm always on edge. Little things DH does make me mad. Really little things, like going outside without closing the door behind him. It pissed me off for, like, three hours. :shrug: And then I get weepy over nothing. Not happy weepy, but sad. Maybe it's because I wanted this pregnancy more than DH. I don't know. Maybe just the hormones?
Has anyone else felt like this in the 1st tri (4.5 weeks)??

I'm still going through this even late in the tri. I didn't notice any mood swings or anything with my son, but this time around the littlest things will set me off and I never know how I'll react. My 2 year old was chocking on a piece of popcorn kernel skin and for some reason I was SO MAD at DH about it... for no reason and it wasn't his fault. He was actually being great in terms of being there trying to help my DS.

I've had prenatal depression with both of my sons. I didnt have it with my daughter, and I don't have it with this baby. It started before my Bfp both times it happened.

Moodiness is one of my bigger symptoms! I got furious with the high chair the other day because the tray wouldn't click in right and I threatened to burn it and buy a new, better one. All while my son and husband stared at me like I was on fire.

Another day, it was about ten in the morning and all I wanted in the world was soft serve and I was so hungry. Husband came in to me sobbing uncontrollably because, "I don't know if anyone has soft serve this early in the morning!"

:rofl:

I am definitely thinking that my husband will need a gift and a trophy for his incredible patience by the end of this pregnancy. Haha

xSweetTartx, that's hilarious! And btw, Dairy Queen will probably be open. ;)

Unfortunately there isn't one near me! That'd be beautiful though.

The Sonic 5 minutes from my house provided well though <3

I've definitely been having some mood swings with this pregnancy. I was so anxious and mad about something my DH DIDN'T EVEN DO this morning! Just thinking about him doing it made me mad! :dohh: Then I had myself a good little cry watching "Call the Midwife." :haha:

ChocolateC, maybe you're having the opposite gender this time?

Spiffynoodles, I've wondered that too. DH really wants another girl, haha, so we'll see (I'm okay either way).
I'm not looking forward to 9 months of moodiness and tears at every opportunity, though.

I feel similar. I feel likes previous pregnancies I was so happy and loved being pregnant I feel this one is gona be full of stress and worry.

I feel angry at oh every day, I am hardly happy.

I hope this shakes as there's too much going on to be this low

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"