More about Kate and Wills!

xlouloux

LTTC & 1 Furbaby
Reaction score
Another story on them, about the Paps taking pics of them while they were on honeymoon! For those of you who are interested in them, some people think the pics are fake, but I don't know. :-k

Story link

looks nothing like her :-S x

they really don't look like who they're supposed to!

hmm, its hard to tell as I think it look slike they are very bad quality photos. The woman does look as if she is the same build as kate would be,

This pic looks more like them, but it could be the copycats

https://shesomajor.com/prince-william-royal-family-outraged/

That photo on the cover looks really fake tbh. "Kate" looks really muscular and boyish and her face looks nothing like.

And "William" is looking down so its hard to tell...

I remember a story on TV a while back about look a like celebrity photo shoots and it is incredible how believable some of them are... Is this one of them??

That photo on the cover looks really fake tbh. "Kate" looks really muscular and boyish and her face looks nothing like.

And "William" is looking down so its hard to tell...

I remember a story on TV a while back about look a like celebrity photo shoots and it is incredible how believable some of them are... Is this one of them??

Remember, it was after the wedding, when she lost all the weight and so yes, she would look like that as there was nothing of her. I fyou look at the pics of her last time they went away, the body shape is the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->