More bleeding?? so confused

laura.x.x

Reaction score
So i had a miscarriage & d&c about 5 weeks or so ago at 15 weeks. I then got what i assumed was my period last week and bled for like 5 days till friday i think. Now im bleeding again? Im so confused. Any help??? xx

I'm so sorry darling. I don't know what it could be. Maybe the bleed last week wasn't your period, and this one is?? Although I wouldn't know that the other bleed would have been.
You'd prob be best speaking with your doctor to be certain xox

It could be what I have, a left over blood clot in your uterus. My first AF was fine, but with my second AF was finished, I started bleeding again 3 days later. Then I continued to stop and start for another week before I went to the doctors. I got an u/s done and discovered a large blood clot was in my uterus.

I'd go see your GP if I were you, see if they can get you into for an u/s.

It could be what I have, a left over blood clot in your uterus. My first AF was fine, but with my second AF was finished, I started bleeding again 3 days later. Then I continued to stop and start for another week before I went to the doctors. I got an u/s done and discovered a large blood clot was in my uterus.

I'd go see your GP if I were you, see if they can get you into for an u/s.

Thanks for the advice, but i doubt itd be that, i had a clot in my uterus in my pregnancy (which is what probably caused the miscarriage) so they got rid of everything with a d & c xx

I also had a D&C, that is what caused my blood clot. In fact, I had an u/s done in April it showed my uterus just a few small clots from the procedure. I guess those clots merged together or grew, because now I have one big one.

Oh I've never heard of that, thanks for the info, if i start bleeding again ill contact my doctor x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->