More cloth diaper questions

kfarb

Reaction score
1. What do you do with dirty diapers when you're out and about.

2. What was the total of everything you purchased?

3. Does anyone use a diaper sprayer? If so, what brand and do you like it or do you wish you'd gotten another one?

1. Just put it in a wet bag, I can't post a link as I'm using my phone

2. I'm still spending but it's just becuase I like buying nappies but if r using terries or prefolds it will be a lot cheaper then say pockets and aio's (probs £200 give or take for a full set washing every couple of days)

3. I just rinse nappies off in the sink, I don't think a sprayer is a neccesity although probably handy to have x

1. What do you do with dirty diapers when you're out and about. I keep a wetbag in my diaper bag for the diapers....if I can knock any "solids" into the toilet I do otherwise it waits to be sprayed when I get home. This is the bags I love
https://www.franklingoose.com/products/Wahmies-Regular-Wet-Bag

2. What was the total of everything you purchased? Oh you don't want to know lol, but I have WAYYYYY more than I need

3. Does anyone use a diaper sprayer? If so, what brand and do you like it or do you wish you'd gotten another one? Yes, IMO, it's a MUST have!! I don't know the brand of mine but they are all good really. This one has great reviews
https://www.franklingoose.com/products/Bum-Genius-Diaper-Sprayer

1. I flush away the soiled liner (although am gradually converting to fleece liners) and then put in a scented nappy sack. I might look into a wet bag but we have nappy sacks for picking up dog poo anyway so it's easy just to carry a few around.

2. I spent £100 on a set of nappies and wraps, they were 2nd hand but the previous owner hadn't ever got round to using them!! New they would have been £180, + we spent £12 on 800 flushable, biodegradeable liners, we've used 600 so far. I was having to wash every day so spent a further £20 buying a few more nappies and wraps from somebody on here:thumbup: This should last us until Helen is 1. However I'm a bit addicted now and am looking into buying a few more birth to potty nappies soon so I can wash less frequently and not worry so much about drying times (husband thinks it is so we won't have to dry them on the radiator!)

3. I don't even know what this is!!!

A diaper sprayer hooks to your toilet so you don't have to dunk the diapers in the toilet.

So what are inserts? My cousin doesn't mention them in his blog.

3. Does anyone use a diaper sprayer? If so, what brand and do you like it or do you wish you'd gotten another one?

These are illegal in UK now - something about plumbing laws! Mind you, how anyone would know I don't know, but it's virtually impossible to get them here now! I just hold the nappy liner in the flush water and swish it about a bit - works fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->