More drama.....

KX

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Yesterday afternoon my knee dislocated whilst putting madam upstairs for a nap. She wasn't injured thankfully.

Went to the hospital A&E waited 3 hours to be seen only to be told that cause I am nearly 38 weeks pg they wouldn't put me in a cast or splint due to the risk of clots in the legs, so put me in a pathetic tubigrip bandage-useless.

It wasn't as sore as previous one when pg with Rebecca (plaster casted at 28 weeks), and the Dr says the more u dislocate the quicker the recovery time. So thats good!

So this is my 4th dislocation, but there is nothing they can do due to me having hypermobility syndrome, it;s something the Dr says I was born with and a fact of life...cheers!

Wont be on as much as I am immobile and mostly on the couch, but will pop on when I can...

Good luck to those waiting on arrivals, hopefully wont be long til mine!

XXXX

aww no!! :(

hope it heals quickly for you, sounds horrible.

If we dont see you before, good luck with the birth, not long now! :D

x

:hugs: Hope it gets better soon.

"it doesn't rain, it's pours!" poor you K, good that it's not as painful as before but I'm sure it is painful for you and being immobile whilst looking after Rebecca must be a nightmare.

Hope you recover soon and are as fit as possible for the birth.

Were they able to tell in the end if the baby was breech?

Oh Karrina :(

Take care of yourself :hugs:

:hugs:Ouch! Sounds painful.:hugs:

Put your feet up hun, and rest as much as you can. Hope you recover quickly.:hugs:

Ohhhhhhh hunni!!

I hope you get well soon and if we don't see you before good luck with the birth and we miss you!

xxx

Thanks for the messages ladies, leg sore but not as bad as previous times which is good-they say I will get over it quick due to the high hormone level in my body-relaxes muscles/ligaments etc..

I am finding it hard with madam, i can get up etc, but she is playing on the fact that I am slow at doing so, so is into everything..Mum has been on hand to help tho. Girls eh!

xxx

Oh dear bless her - although pants I'm glad its not as bad as what it seems it could be kx

hope time passes for you quick now ... not long for birth :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->