More like 3 WEEK WAIT!

peace maker

Reaction score
Quick background, my cycles are always between 30 and 34 days, but 34 is pretty rare. Normal flow and such, usually start with brown spotting for maybe a couple hours max. Been ttc for a year-ish. Tracking with OPK's and keeping track of period. SOoOoO....

Jan 12th - started my period
Jan 29th - expected ovulation
Feb 13th - expected start of period, no show
Feb 16-19th LIGHT spotting dark brown in color

*definitely DTD a lot this month!
*never got a positive opk but skipped three days out of this month
*currently 6 days late with dark brown spotting
*have taken 1,000 preg tests all neg. (FRER, $ store, CB)
*on cycle day 39 as of today

Dont know whats going on here! Also, no cramping or back ache like i always get before and during period. what is this? anyone had this happen and had a bfp?

thanks everyone in advance! any advice right now would be so helpful, seriously... anything hahaha. THANKS!!! <3

UPDATE* - talked to my doctor and she said wait until monday and if i havent started my period they will do a blood test. PRAYING NO AF! but only if im pregg haha. i dont need anymore issues! lol

Hi

I can understand your frustration, this has happened to me then I got my AF CD40, its so annoying when tests come back -ve but you have symptoms.

I hope it sorts out for you xx

Thank you so much for responding!
I hope so too, best of luck to you in your journey.

I'm there with you, too! I'm a week late, but I haven't tested yet. I was not TTC, and didn't even consider pregnancy before I thought of ovarian cancer, flu, ibs, or some other horrible thing at the start of my symptoms. Which looking back was around 2-3dpo.

I'm not sure what to hope for myself, but I hope you get your BFP soon!

I'm in the same boat! Cycles are usually around 32 days. I'm now on CD 42 and no AF and BFN's on so many different tests. Had unprotected sex all month. Nipples are enlarged and boobs are veiny. I am irritable, gassy, cramps and bloated. Making doctors appointment on Monday! Glad I have people to wait with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->