More like the 5 week wait...

RachaelP1027

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So today (because I'm unsure of ovulation) I'm anywhere between 15-20dpo. I've been testing since last Saturday, my last test was this morning with FMU and I still got a BFN :( I have short cycles... Between 20-22 days. Any cycles less than 21 days states that ovulation is rare, so I'm concerned about that. I am also beginning to think that I may be having an ectopic pregnancy. I have tons of symptoms but no BFP. Just to be sure, I scheduled a blood test for today so I'll be going to the blood lab shortly. I know I won't get my results for a few days, but either way, send some prayers my way for answers! If there is no BFP there are more underlying issues that I need to have answers to! So any prayers are greatly appreciated!

Thanks ladies!

TTC #1
Cycle 4
Vitex supplement

I'm guessing that you did not ovulate. Next cycle, you may want to consider temping to ensure that you are or are not ovulating and can get help. I imagine your bloodwork will give you some insight and your doctor will make suggestions for you. Best of luck today. Keep me posted. :)

I thought that I didn't ovulate too... But the fact that I'm a week late on my period has me thinking it's something different, pregnant or not. =\

Were you on bc before ttc? If so, your cycles could still be trying to sort themselves out. Hoping you get some answers and either a BFP or AF so that you know where you stand! How frustrating :/

Were you on bc before ttc? If so, your cycles could still be trying to sort themselves out. Hoping you get some answers and either a BFP or AF so that you know where you stand! How frustrating :/

Thank you! No I wasn't using BC... Never really have! So I'm by sure what's going on!! =\

Oh man. I've got nothing then. Keep us posted, k?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->