more possible bad news....

wishandwant

Reaction score
ugggghhhh :wacko:

After everything ive gone through recently i thought my bad luck would have ran out!!! well ive now found a lump on my left breast, its really worrying me!

Im going to see the doctor tomorrow and hopefully it will be nothing serious but its still stressing me out and need to vent!!

have any of you found lumps that have turned out to be nothing???

xxx

I think it is more common that a lump is usually harmless than anything serious but it is defintely better to get it checked out.
You must be pretty stressed out so try anything you can to help you relax tonight, we are all here to talk and rant to.

Hope everything goes ok for you :hugs:

Yeah i have had a few cysts, i am sure everything will be fine x

Hope everything goes well for you hun, keeping my fingers crossed it's nothing serious :hugs:

thanks ladies, deep down i think (maybe im desperatly hoping) that its nothing, but theres always the chance it wont be. but going to stay positive, i'll let you know what the doc says. untill then i think im going to think about babies to make me feel better xxxx

:hugs: ive got a lump on mine but its nothing so i hope its nothing for u too, but ur very wise getting it checked out :) good luck xx

Someone I know had a lump and it was a lump of fluid. Keeping my fingers crosses for u hun x

Hopefully it'll be nothing at all. I have a small lump the side of my chest, near the armpit, turned out to be just a little non threatening cyst. nothing cary at all.

didnt want to read and run hun - hope everything turns out to be fine x

ive known a few ppl who have had lumps and they turnt out to be nothing.

your doin the best thing by goin to the doctors as soon as you can.

fingers crossed for you

xoxo

i know a couple of ladies - and a man - have them & they were all harmless..

as the other ladies have said you doing the best thing to get it checked out...

have all my digits crossed for you :flower:

xxx

I saw a statistic somewhere before that only 20% of lumps end up being anything serious.

Good luck tomorrow!

Good luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

My mother seems to have a lump every year or so since she was 15. The doctor said she over produces tissue, or produces them really quickly. One of her lumps was filled with nasty green fluid, but the doctor said that it was a good thing. It would have been bad if it was bloody. So the cyst went away, and that was that.

This also happened to me once, and I made an appointment, but it was gone by then. Hopefully it is just nothing for you. I wish you the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->