more questions and pants doctors

MoominJ

Reaction score
Went to the doctors lastnight... Wish I hadn't bothered
Hproblem do a test as aparently these home tests are good enough these days!:growlmad: He pretty much said how far gone are you.. I was kinda hoping he would be telling me that! and congratulations find urself a midwife!

Then told me I have to find a new doctor as were now out of the catchment area ( we moved house)

Great, so I didn't get to ask him all the questions I wanted so maybe u guys can help....

Anyone got private health care and if so does it affect anything?
Anyone with boob implants, were they affected? cause any problems?
Can I still use my inhalers?

Thanks

Hiya

Private healthcare does not make a difference unless you suffer complications during your pregnancy such as pre-eclampsia or something and then you should be able to get treatment through your healthcare provider. If you have a normal pregnancy you're NHS, private healthcare for normal pregancy is not covered in 'standard' private healthcare policies and hence if you want private you will pay

Don't know the answer to the other bits sorry

Regarding inhalers, my physicians assistant said to use sparingly. She said obviously you and baby need to breathe but they are not recommended for large amounts of use and to see my doc if I felt I needed it a lot...right now I barely use it only if allergies are really bad or I'm going for a long run so that answer was fine for me.

*My inhaler is albuteral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->