More respect in threads on B&B

Status
Not open for further replies.

leelee

Mammy to 2
Reaction score
Last night NG09 posted a thread (a polite one) asking if people could calm down with the goat images and got absolutely flamed for this. People were so disrespectable to the point that the thread got closed down due to all the images and nonsense.

I don't think anyone minds a few images to try and calm down a heated thread (although I thought it was usually kittens) but this was OTT over the weekend.

The tone was also very dismissive from the 'goat brigade' and no-one was willing to see from other people's point of view telling people that didn't like it to not nother reading the thread. The point was that the thread was quite interesting and why should people be forced away from a thread due to ridiculous images.

Some people have a limited amount of time on here and don't have the time to wade through pages and pages of rubbish. I appreciate that others have more time on their hands but maybe you could set up a Goat Appreciation thread where you can discuss it to your hearts content.

It all boils down to mutual respect. As I said, nobody minds a few images here and there. They can be funny, but to flood a thread to get it closed down is just silly.

Please bear in mind how much time admin had to spend cleaning up the thread last night too.

Whilst i agree that more respect is needed towards one anothers feeling, making a new thread about a closed thread just adds fuel to the fire and keeps bad feeling going.

You know the drill girls, please report any thread/post you feel is out of line then we can look into it.

:flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"