More tired than before at 12 weeks?

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
I don't know about you ladies who are getting close to second tri, but I swear I had more energy at 6 weeks than I do now at 12+5. Yesterday I thought I had more energy since DH and I ran errands and visited our in laws, so maybe that's why today even though I took an hour nap I'm still just so exhausted :sleep:

Trying to get myself ready to go to the store and pick up a few groceries but my pillows miss me:haha: Or maybe it's that I miss them... hmm.

I am in the same boat! I am 12+3 and I feel completely exhausted! Even if I sleep great and then take a nap, I'm still out of energy.

Maybe our bodies are just gearing up for a second wind they tell us about in second tri:haha:

Yep this is me! I'm soooooo tired at the moment! I didn't really gave much tiredness until this last week!

Hi Hun I was fine in first tri then when I hit second tri it really hit me all I wanted to do is sleep and now at 22 weeks it has started again I can nap in the day even after a good night sleep

Exhausted. The closer I get the longer my naps are or the earlier my bedtime. Last night I was in bed at 9. :-/ and I can't sleep past 8-9
When I had my labs done they said I was anemic so I'm hoping added iron will help a lot. I'll start those today as well as the 4 other vitamins they put me on.

Littlelegs - Oh goodness, I'm sorry that you've had the reverse! I thought I was tired through first tri up until this week.

Pix - I hope the iron helps you out! So far my iron is fine so I'm just pooped out in general. I've noticed I can have a day of errands and energy, but the following day all I can do is sleep and lounge around.

I thought it was just me. This last week I have been way more tired then I have been at any other point this pregnancy thus far. :yawn: Off to bed I go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->