Morning/all day horrible awful sickness :(

katiefx

Pregnant with #2!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm 9 weeks 2 days pregnant, I just joined here and I haven't posted yet much but here goes haha.

I had nausea and sickness for a few weeks but for the past 4 days it's been AWFUL. I've just slept for the past 24 hours because it's just flat out exhausting me. I'm throwing up constantly whatever I eat and I feel so weak I can't even get out of bed to get myself drinks. I feel a bit better for a few hours and I come downstairs but I have to get back to bed pretty soon because I just feel like I'm going to faint constantly.

Is anyone else like this or been like this and have any idea what I can do or when it'll stop?! I'm missing work because I just can't do anything. I thought the morning sickness I had before was bad but I'd do anything to have that back now!

Aww that sounds awful hun :( I'm afraid there's no set time it will stop, I had it bad from 9-16/17 weeks and have had it three times or so since.. It's just a pain in the bum! Have you tried travel sickness bands or orange ice lollies? They both really helped me :)

I hope you get better soon! :hugs:

I've been like this since 6 weeks pregnant. I'm now 12 weeks and 1 day.

I heard about nausea anti sickness tablets but my GP refused to give me them so early on as apparently they can cause problems with the baby forming.. it got to the point were i couldn't keep liquids or any foods down and was told to go to hospital twice to be put on a drip as i got really dehydrated.. and had zero energy to do anything and just slept constantly.

But now i do notice it has eased off somewhat.. it's still pretty bad but i am managing to keep things down now i'll have good days and bad days. As for going out i couldn't go out at all in fear of being sick outside in the past month and a half i've been out the house 4-5 times. It's been pretty hellish for me.. but i found acupressure travel sickness bands and they actually help take away the edge from the Nausea and allowed me to go out.. they cost £1 or less from Semi-chem. Worth looking into! :)

Hope it gets better for you! I have lots of hope as my pregnancy continues that it'll continue to ease off!

Aww that sounds awful hun :( I'm afraid there's no set time it will stop, I had it bad from 9-16/17 weeks and have had it three times or so since.. It's just a pain in the bum! Have you tried travel sickness bands or orange ice lollies? They both really helped me :)

Aw I so hope I don't have it that long, you must have really suffered :( But yeah mine did start as I hit 9 weeks, and it's horrible! I've not tried the bands but I will be doing, and all I've been eating for the past few days is ice lollies, theyre all I seem to want haha. Thankyou :)

I've been like this since 6 weeks pregnant. I'm now 12 weeks and 1 day.

I heard about nausea anti sickness tablets but my GP refused to give me them so early on as apparently they can cause problems with the baby forming.. it got to the point were i couldn't keep liquids or any foods down and was told to go to hospital twice to be put on a drip as i got really dehydrated.. and had zero energy to do anything and just slept constantly.

But now i do notice it has eased off somewhat.. it's still pretty bad but i am managing to keep things down now i'll have good days and bad days. As for going out i couldn't go out at all in fear of being sick outside in the past month and a half i've been out the house 4-5 times. It's been pretty hellish for me.. but i found acupressure travel sickness bands and they actually help take away the edge from the Nausea and allowed me to go out.. they cost £1 or less from Semi-chem. Worth looking into! :)

Hope it gets better for you! I have lots of hope as my pregnancy continues that it'll continue to ease off!

It sounds like I'm gonna be having this for a while longer then. I have no idea how you've coped, I've been crying loads just out of sheer frustration, I want to feel okay again haha. That's exactly how I'm starting to feel, I have no energy and I'm sleeping all the time. I saw my GP on Friday and she told me it was probably just 'minor early pregnancy symptoms' and that kinda annoyed me because it's soo bad!

I'm glad it's easing off for you, I know how horrible it is and it definately is hellish! Im going to try the sickness bands and just hope it eases off soon. Thanks :)

It sounds like I'm gonna be having this for a while longer then. I have no idea how you've coped, I've been crying loads just out of sheer frustration, I want to feel okay again haha. That's exactly how I'm starting to feel, I have no energy and I'm sleeping all the time. I saw my GP on Friday and she told me it was probably just 'minor early pregnancy symptoms' and that kinda annoyed me because it's soo bad!

I'm glad it's easing off for you, I know how horrible it is and it definately is hellish! Im going to try the sickness bands and just hope it eases off soon. Thanks :)

No problem! :) and trust me theres been many times were i've just lost my mind and wanted to give up cause i just couldn't deal with the feeling weak and so on. But yeah that would have annoyed me too.. my gp's just don't seem to see pregnancy sickness as a 'big thing' and feel as though i should just shut up and get on with it.. you should ask about those anti nausea tablets. If i manage to get ahold of them (think you can get them at 12 weeks) and if they work out for me i'll let you know. But those bands will hopefully help you soon!

Aw I so hope I don't have it that long, you must have really suffered :( But yeah mine did start as I hit 9 weeks, and it's horrible! I've not tried the bands but I will be doing, and all I've been eating for the past few days is ice lollies, theyre all I seem to want haha. Thankyou :)

It's worth a try! You never know which crazy thing may help! :)

mine disappeared last week and i was just being sick the odd morning great i thought ... oh no today i've been sick every half hour :(

Mine comes and goes as well as mostly being evening/night sickness. My Dr gave me some Zofran to take and told me to eat whatever i could as it is better to throw something up rather than just acid. Also be sure to stay hydrated. Cut your water with another flavor if it helps. It's the only way i can drink water without throwing it up.

If you can't keep anything down for 24 hours or more you should go to the ER and have them check everything out.

Cold things worked for me or just keepin my tummy full always. Saltine crackers helped and ginger ale or spicy food helped me. Or just sucking on a ice lolli or some frozen yogurt. Try different things. But ginger helps. It took mine away and I haven't had it since I was 10 weeks. Hope you feel better love

i had the constant feeling of sick since week 5, i have good days and bad days but can't eat or smell anything cooked. I am very limited on what i can eat atm and even then that doesn't always go well. I threw up on the odd occasion but week 8-10 i was throwing up every day randomly. I wear the anti sickness bands and they do help but like is aid i still get bad days. Week 10 has been better but yeasterday i had a really good day and then out of know where threw up before bed. I am hoping mine starts to fade out soon so i can only imagin how you are feeling. Hope it gets better for you soon!! xx

Thanks for all the replies girls! :) I'm feeling better now, well at least I can get up out of bed and kinda live a normal life haha. I still have sickness but the tiredness and dizziness are the worst at the moment, I don't feel like doing anything at all. It does seem to be getting better though so fingers crossed it stays that way :flower: xx

Thanks for all the replies girls! :) I'm feeling better now, well at least I can get up out of bed and kinda live a normal life haha. I still have sickness but the tiredness and dizziness are the worst at the moment, I don't feel like doing anything at all. It does seem to be getting better though so fingers crossed it stays that way :flower: xx

Glad to hear it's easing up somewhat :) :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"