Morning/ all day sickness/ nausea and SPD 10 weeks

Poppymist_BC

Reaction score
Ok I wanna 1st say I am not complaining as such as I am loving symptoms after being so scared I was going to lose this baby I'm just looking for some hopeful relief.

I am 10 weeks 3 days and I have had all day nausea and sickness since I was 4 weeks please any ladies with this can you give me some goods news to when this all eased off and let you enjoy your pregnancy cause I am finding it hard to function at all.

Thank you for reading xxxxx

Before you even get out of bed in the morning eat some thing that is really high in protein like peanuts, cashew, pretzels, or crackers. Drink some no to morning sickness tea too.

Thank you Hun.... where can I get some of thatvea from please? I'm based in the U.K.

I am tackling SPD at its finest all day every day and also the sickness/ nausea and even tho I know SPD will probably be with me throughout my pregnancy as it has with my previous pregnancies I am hoping the sickness in a couple of weeks leaves so I have one less thing to tackle daily xxx

Have you tried wearing sea bands? They are really helping me. I am strange and seem to get evening and night time nausea xxx

I have nausea all day every day and my gagging is ridiculous I can't stop gagging ..... I am exhausted all the time and it don't help that it hurts to move I'm gonna try the bands I think and see how I get on with them. I'm nearing the second tri now and I am so hoping my bubba cuts me some slack when we get there xx

I've got HG, so I'm on Ondansetron twice a day, but even that was struggling to keep my sickness and nausea under control. I ordered some sea bands yesterday on Amazon Prime, they arrived today, and I have noticed a significant difference! I seem to suffer the worst in the evenings, so we shall see how they work as the evening progresses.

SPD seems to have started for me a few days ago too, so I feel your pain (literally!) with all of this.

First trimester sucks haha :dohh:

Definitely try seabands and my nausea has only just started but I'm finding drinking water with lemon and ginger in is really helping settle my stomach.

I have ordered some sea bands just waiting for them to come now... I'm finding ginger nut biscuits help a little right now. My SPD is getting so much worse I can drive without being in agony I'm 11 weeks 5 days now I am hoping some nausea sickness goes in a week or so gives me less to cope with. This morning I've had some major ligament pain in my lower right groin area today coughing sneezing and even laughing is painful. I'm literally holding on to the fact my baby is worth every single lil bit of this x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->