Morning BAW girls!

Here Here :wine: TO THE FUTURE & TO LOTS OF HEALTHY BOUNCY BUNDLES OF JOY!!!

I have a feeling that it is going to take a lot longer this time to get :bfp:
Plus my sister is getting married in Italy the beginning of June next year and no way am i missing that. Assuming AF arrives in the next couple of weeks. We are going to TTC for Two months and then have a break for two months because if i got pregnant within those two months the EDD would be too near the wedding and i'm not getting stuck in this country and then after that we'll just go for it. So i think it will be a few months for us too.

I saw my best friend last night who is getting married in May next year and she asked me to be a bridesmaid....
What a predicament - do you think she would mind me maybe givin birth at the wedding!!!

Abi x

I saw my best friend last night who is getting married in May next year and she asked me to be a bridesmaid....
What a predicament - do you think she would mind me maybe givin birth at the wedding!!!

Abi x

NAHH If she's your best friend she should understand!!!!! As long as you do it quietly so you don't interupt the vows!! :rofl:

Yeah or take the limelight off her lol!!!

Ws just thinking of dress fittings etc...and a big fat preg bridesmaid in the pictures!! lol

By that time you will be blooming!! Do you think she would be Pissed off?? seriously??

hmmmm
I am not sure - its the biggest day of her life I guess, she doesnt have children herself yet...
Maybe if I fall soon I will just say look I will be there but maybe better to have someone else - and she hasnt got much money so maybe better for her without an extra dress to wear??

She knows what I have een through in the last year so I would hope she would understand - didnt want to say anythign last night as she was so excited about it and our other 2 friends were there so tought best to just go along with it!

hmmmm
I am not sure - its the biggest day of her life I guess, she doesnt have children herself yet...
Maybe if I fall soon I will just say look I will be there but maybe better to have someone else - and she hasnt got much money so maybe better for her without an extra dress to wear??

She knows what I have een through in the last year so I would hope she would understand - didnt want to say anythign last night as she was so excited about it and our other 2 friends were there so tought best to just go along with it!

Maybe just take her to one side a tell her your plans and see what she says.
My sister wants me as her bridesmaid also. As I am the only bridesmaid she is having i don't have to fit in with the other bridesmaids dress choices. I have just said that we will go shopping nearer the time and buy a nice dress in Debenhams or somewhere. As who knows what size i'll be by then.

Yeah thats a good idea...
I will wait till shes calmed down a bit from the excitement and say that.

Thats the thing I dont want to give her any more stress that it already is arranging weddings is a nightmare...

I know weddings are really stressful. I hoped to avoid that by getting married on the beach in St Lucia. But it was still stressful trying to organise the family to get their tickets etc. Then the hotel the family were staying in closed down a month before hand and my nephew got chicken poxs two weeks before and we were worried he wouldn't be allowed to fly.
All worked out in the end, but phew i was glad when we were all on the plane.

Im sure that she'd understand that its also an important time for you too!! Im sure she knows that you'll be there for her preggers or not

I'll be off home in a few minutes. Just wanted to wish everyone a great weekend. I don't usually get a look in on the computer at home at the weekends with DH(bless him!!).
Look forward to chatting with you all next week.
Take Care
xx

Have a great one OWO speak next week!!!

kerry xxxx

Where are the North American BAW girls? I get to work and check the computer, and there is a huge thread that I missed out on. :rofl: It's so lonely on this side of the world :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->