Morning BAW girls!

H

Happyabi

Hey all

Did you all have a nice evening - how was bb any good - did I miss anything??

I had a graet night out with the girls got in late and was hammered! I cant beleive I have got in to work today as I feel soooo rough! And I didnt have a posh salad I had a big pizza like I ssaid I would but no starter or pudding - But three bottles of wine bewteen us...woops

Im doing an interview at 9am - hope he doesnt turn up!!

Abi xx

Good Morning!

Day two in the BAW club LOL!!

BB was great, loads of mental cases as per usual!! Glad you had a good night, have a bacon sarnie and some orange juice - that is my hangova cure!! Another long and boring day ahead, at least it's Friday!!

Morning Abi,

Glad you had a good night. Im sitting here not feeling to clever too!! My friend is getting married on saturday, so we had a night in watched BB, drank a bottle of champagne and a bottle of Rose. So was slightly :drunk:.

Anyway last night we :sex: no protection.... not sure how I feel about it..

Morning Tracy!!

Really enjoyed BB, really like the Thai woman !!! She's ace

Oh fantastic glad im not the only one sitting here feeling a bit worse for wear!

Whata along week is been - I finish at 3.45 today though yippeee!!! Boss not here again too so easier day..thank god, im useless...

Must watch bb later and catch up on it all....

Sambatiki, go for it girl!!!! Good for you - Ive gone back on my pill for a few months as Im worried I will fall quickly and as my OH still smoking im worried that it will go wrong again - so until he stops I will keep popping those pills (saying that I forgot to take it yesterday in all the drunken madness!)

Tracy I am just going to order a bacon sarnie now!!!

Abi xx

Morning everyone.
Yes i'm BAW already and an hour hasn't gone yet :hissy:
Glad i have all you to chat to.
Got a day of boring admin stuff to do today, but at least it's friday. A friend of mine called me last night to invite me to Sex and the City tonight, so looking forward to that. Anyone seen it? any good?
I resisted and didn't watch BB, my boycotting of it has worked so far.
Love
Chris
xxx

Abi, so jealous of bacon sarnie and early finish!!! I had to have special K!!!

I very much doubt that we would have concieved after 1 :sex: but I suppose we could just see what happens...

Tracy, who do you think will win???

Morning OWO!!!

I haven't seen SINC yet but heard good things !!

Kerry you naughty girl!! this is the WTTC thread you know - only kidding!!
BB is anyones game but my money is on the mad Ting Tong character!! how bout you?

Owo you will cave in and watch it!!

Abi - lucky you finishing early on a Friday! enjoy the sarnie, I could murder one had a slice of toast and a banana for mine!

DH Left for work early this morning, so it completely messed up my routine. Normally i make the lunch whilst he is showering. But today i just jumped in the shower and forgot to make lunch, so all i have is left over apple and 3 satsuma's in my laptop bag. All this talk of bacon sarnies is definetly making me feel hungry.

I am having a cup a soup at 11 it's my sad little work routine - I love mushroom it's my fave!! Going to the bottle bank at lunch (how exciting) to get rid of some of the evidence of my wine swilling habit before the parents come over on Sunday :rofl:

Yeah Im going to get a bacon sarnie from the sandwich van when it comes!!

Tracy, it was only once I promise!!! :rofl: sorry won't do it again.
Besides I don't want to end up in the preggers forums without you guys :cry:. I wouldn't know anyone!! :happydance: TING TONG TO WIN!! :happydance:

Owo, DF made me my lunch last night after rather alot of alcohol!! :drunk: My sandwich looks errrrr ......... interesting :rofl:

I am having a cup a soup at 11 it's my sad little work routine - I love mushroom it's my fave!! Going to the bottle bank at lunch (how exciting) to get rid of some of the evidence of my wine swilling habit before the parents come over on Sunday :rofl:

I think you are allowed to have a drink. Make the most of it while you can.
Can you believe that the evening i miscarried i was round my sisters who bought me a bottle of my fave wine which i was slowly knocking back, when my dad who was also there started lecturing me about not overdoing it with my units of alcohol. I mean WTF. Fortunately my sis stood up for me.
We're big girls now, i think we deserve a drink at the moment.

I have changed my mind about the sandwich as still feeling a bit queezy..whta a light weight!

I have got another drunken day planned tomorrow though as our neighbours are having an all day party as its their little boy and the dads party! Starts at 1sh bouncy castle (I will be on that!) kids entertainer for 2 hours (they are loaded) and lots and lots to eat and drink...

So every week Im having even a sod it saturday or sod it sunday, so the diet isnt so tideous and I can look forward to a day off every week!

Saying that last night must of packed away some calories - I will just starve today to make up for it lol!

What are you guys up to at weekend?

Abi xx

OOh parents are annoying aren't they?

Funny I was just thinking when I start TTC do I have to move to the other thread - I don't wanna go without you all:hissy:!!

I have changed my mind about the sandwich as still feeling a bit queezy..whta a light weight!

I have got another drunken day planned tomorrow though as our neighbours are having an all day party as its their little boy and the dads party! Starts at 1sh bouncy castle (I will be on that!) kids entertainer for 2 hours (they are loaded) and lots and lots to eat and drink...

So every week Im having even a sod it saturday or sod it sunday, so the diet isnt so tideous and I can look forward to a day off every week!

Saying that last night must of packed away some calories - I will just starve today to make up for it lol!

What are you guys up to at weekend?

Abi xx

You deserve some fun after what you have been through hun!! I am gardening tomorrow and having a bbq for both sets of parents on Sunday, will need to clean the house before then - it's a tip, been leaving it in favour of my veg patch!!

OOh parents are annoying aren't they?

Funny I was just thinking when I start TTC do I have to move to the other thread - I don't wanna go without you all:hissy:!!

Just had a bacon and cheese sarnie :munch:

I don't think that we should move threads :hissy: I rather like it here..... I think Im going to get started on mission baby making next month defo... Today I am feeling positive about that :bfp:!! :happydance:

This weekend I have a wedding to go to.... so lots of :wine: and :drunk:!! :happydance: Sunday will probably be spent being :sick: and cooking DF a roast dinner!!

Yes isnt it funny when you think your house must look all nice for when your parents come??!
But really, they dont really mind well mine dont... but I still do it !

No we cant move thread can we we must stay together lol!!

Sambatiki good on you for the positive vibes, all good for baby making.. You 2 are going be on ttc way befor me anyway - I will just have to pretend Im trying!!!
lol
x

Sorry I disappeared for a while. Had really boring meeting (Aren't they all!!)
I too don't want to leave you guys behind. We're just waiting for first AF to arrive before TTC again. I miscarried two and half weeks ago so the earliest will be a week and a half's time. Plus i don't want to start TTC before my hols as they are not far away( 2 weeks and 2 days :happydance:). Want to be able to go to the spa and drink cocktails whilst sunning myself

This weekend have to get up early tomorrow morning. My car is being serviced and they dealer wants it there by 8:30. Can you believe i on a Saturday morning. Might just do some shopping for holiday clothes the rest of the weekend.

My mum's quite cool too when it comes to things like that!! But you do make sure things are nice and tidy tho. Esp if its his parents!!??

Abi, You need to confiscate all his fags !!! then you can get :sex: giggy with it :winkwink: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->