Morning sickness all day tips please

deltadawn1987

Reaction score
Hi everyone Im currently 7weeks 5 days pregnant with my 4th iv never had morning sickness before with my other three but this last week back I have it all day every day and I'm struggling with it so bad any tips on how to cope or help it would really help me out thanks xx

Try taking some vitamin b6 in the more bio available form p5p! I was sick as a parrot with all of my previous pregnancies. This time, I'm taking a prenatal containing p5p and I do get the odd bout of nadeau here and there but it lasts a few minutes, not all days like I'm used to, and I've not been sick once. Definitely think it's the b6 that's making the difference.

Other tips: salt pretzels and sour lollipops.

Thank you will defo try the b6 I have it so bad and I have a toddler to look after so can't event take it easy it sucks it really does lol

I hear ya! I was practically in bed for 8 weeks last time. Was so lucky that I had people who could help with my toddler, I couldn't have coped at all. Hope you feel better soon!

Hi everyone Im currently 7weeks 5 days pregnant with my 4th iv never had morning sickness before with my other three but this last week back I have it all day every day and I'm struggling with it so bad any tips on how to cope or help it would really help me out thanks xx

I'm pregnant with number 3, 7 wks a couple days (not paying that much attention) and this past weekend I've been feeling nauseous all day long! Not to mention incredibly tired - falling asleep at 8:30 every night!

I always have a lot of energy issues during the first trimester, but have never experienced TRUE morning sickness before now, I'm not puking, but I feel like I could at any moment.

The things I have been trying are:
  • Citrus - lemons, grapefruit oranges. Something about the smell makes me feel refreshed
  • Cranberry Juice - My husband says this is psychosomatic but it works for me
  • Trying to eat little things constantly so I'm never hungry, but never too full either
  • Eating what I'm craving - this doesn't always work
  • Peppermint tea

That's what I've been trying, it seems like a lot more things don't work then do, but so far it's totally manageable. I just hope it doesn't get worse!

I was pregnant when I was 18 (it's a really traumatic experience and I don't want to get into details) but I had terrible morning sickness, it lasted all day or at least most of the day. He only foods that I could keep down were really heavy Italian foods. I ate a lot of baked ziti and meatball parm subs. Not the healthiest options, but I would go from having to literally crawl across the floor to being able to get myself up off the couch after eating a really heavy Italian meal.

I had Hyperemesis in my last pregnancy and all day nausea/some sickness in this one. Things that helped were:

Vitamin B6 50mg before going to bed (take all your prenatal vitamins, folic acid etc before bed rather than during the day)

Slice of toast or biscuit before getting out of bed to get blood sugar up

Peppermint tea

Ice lollies

Sparkling water & lime (my saviour)

Serbet lemons

oranges & apples all day!

salt & vinegar crisps

Pickles and the vinegar from the pickles (really settles my stomach)

Eating plain pasta without any sauce for dinner

Even though you don't feel like food, the best thing is to keep snacking all day, the emptier your stomach is, the worse you will feel

Thank you so much lady's it's awfull being sick all day iv tried the ice lollys and the b6 also lots of citrus fruits and it has helped slightly still feeling awfull though really hope it goes away soon fingers crossed

With my first, I was queasy maybe twice. This time I've been nauseated since the start. We're 6.5 weeks in and it's getting worse. :( Sick and tired all the time with a VERY active 2 year old boy. He used to sleep in till about 9am every morning and all of a sudden, he's up at 7 every day! Blah!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->