morning sickness and pregnacare

Lilpreciouse

pregnant 2 trimester
Reaction score
so the past few days i havent been able to take my pregnacare due to ms and not being able to hold anything down but ive notice when i do take.... with a full stomache im sick alot more.... can that do that to you,, i aint long taken it and just had a huge bout of sickness, i am however going to doctors on monday for my ms hoping to get something to help..

would it be wise to change the pregnacare to something else or see if the doctors give me anti sickness

I've been fine with pregnancare. Why not switch to a folic acid only tablet until your ms goes? Xx

At the moment I take only folic acid. Will add the rest in a couple of weeks.

I came off pregnacare as it made me feel rotten no matter what time of day I took it. Midwives said as long I was taking folic acid that was fine :)

I took folic acid for 12 weeks, pregnacare til 18 and now I'm on a regular multi vit.

Take your vit, whether its pregnacare or just folic acid, literally just before you go to sleep. Helped me SO much! I still do it now, my tablets are next to my bed so I'll bring a drink up, take one and go to sleep. Not had a problem since I started doing that :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->