Morning sickness. Does anyone else feel like this?

xSamantha

Me, Hubby, & 2 Sons! :D
Reaction score
Hey girls!
So I've been dealing with morning sickness going on almost 5 weeks now.
What puzzles me is that I'm totally fine when I wake up. I can drink water or coffee in the morning, and feel completely normal.
As soon as I eat.. I feel nausea in my stomach the rest of the day. I can't be the only one that noticed this.
It really sucks too, because I wish I could feel like this all day. (Normal) But I know as soon as I eat, I'll feel "blah" again.
It's all worth it in the end.. but I want this nausea to be over with now, please. Lol.

do you take your prenatals or any medication at meal times?

I know i had nausea after taking my prenatals in the morning which i took after eating breakfast, but I mostly had food aversion and not nausea after eating.

Hope it comes to an end soon!

do you take your prenatals or any medication at meal times?

I know i had nausea after taking my prenatals in the morning which i took after eating breakfast, but I mostly had food aversion and not nausea after eating.

Hope it comes to an end soon!

I take my prenatals at night before bed. I feel that this way I don't have to feel the effects of them. (They sometimes upset my stomach.) And I wake up in the morning feeling fine. So I don't think it's that. I think it's just something I'll have to deal with until it's over! LoL. Thank you for the reply!! :)

It's not exactly the same thing but my "morning sickness" just keeps getting worse and worse during the day. I feel like all I am eating just sits in my stomach, undigested, and make me nauseous. But I never throw up so I suppose I am actually digesting! Sorry if TMI.

In the morning when I wake up, I am fine. I start feeling really bad in the afternoon. The worst is when I go to bed and I just pray to go to sleep while battling nausea.

I hate the first trimester!

It's not exactly the same thing but my "morning sickness" just keeps getting worse and worse during the day. I feel like all I am eating just sits in my stomach, undigested, and make me nauseous. But I never throw up so I suppose I am actually digesting! Sorry if TMI.

In the morning when I wake up, I am fine. I start feeling really bad in the afternoon. The worst is when I go to bed and I just pray to go to sleep while battling nausea.

I hate the first trimester!

Yeah, mine starts a few hours after I wake/eat.. then lasts all day. It seems to taper off most evenings though, which I am lucky I guess. But it makes the days such a chore, especially with a 22 month old to chase around. LoL. I definitely only feel nausea.. nothing comes back to visit. Haha.. so I guess that's a positive, too! I hope it ends for us soon!! :)

Mine is opposite I'm 10 weeks and it's su side now for most part but of I don't eat before get up from bed I'm nouseated rest of the day and even throw up bile yack .....

Mine is opposite I'm 10 weeks and it's su side now for most part but of I don't eat before get up from bed I'm nouseated rest of the day and even throw up bile yack .....

Glad yours has subsided! I am actually feeling a bit better today. I can only hope that it's going to get better from here! LoL. I have been waking up STARVING though. So much that I can't sleep. Same when going to bed. If I ate dinner at 6-7, my belly is growling by bedtime at 11. I've had to eat a little something to get through the night. This first trimester is a pain! :p

Mine gets worse and worse through the day too.. I start throwing up at night around 8-9pm like clock

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->