Morning sickness getting worse as I am almost out of 1st tri??

isaiahfaith

Reaction score
Anyone else find that their morning sickness didnt rev up until 9-10 weeks pregnant? I was feeling alright except dry heaving up until then... Now I feel like there are less and and less days that I feel good. I feel so nauseated most days now that I'm 11 weeks.. I haven't even thrown up but constantly have the feeling or urge to. Just wanted to see if anyone else was in the same boat, since it seems like most people get sick from 4-5 weeks on and it starts to get better by now for them!

Idk but I am also almost out of 1st tri.. and still vomiting in the morning. Good luck!

My nausea has kicked in in last few days an I feel like I'm going to be sick constantly. My appetite has gone down where as until last week all I wanted to do was eat. Only time I'm ok is when sleeping but even then when I wake up it hits me like a ton of bricks :(

I've not had any experience myself, but from what I've read morning sickness tends to be at it's worst around the 10th or 11th week of pregnancy. After that it will gradually get less, usually gone around 16 weeks. What you're describing sounds quite common. I imagine it's got something to do with the HCG hormone, which also peeks round about the same time.

Hope you start feeling better soon

YES!!! I'm 12 weeks right now and mine didn't really start till I was 9 weeks and it has progressively gotten worse..fun times

9 weeks was my absolute worst for symptoms but they are all but gone now

Weeks 9 and 10 were the worst for me - I felt totally miserable! Feeling a lot better now though, hopefully you'll start to feel better soon too!

Hugs! It is unfortunately possible and happens to some of us. I had BAD nausea my first and second trimester and part of third. Pretty much whole preg! :(

This time, I was miserable nauseous for weeks starting around 6 or 7 weeks. A week or two ago it got batter, but still comes and goes, but the last few days its been BAD again. I felt the same way, like hey its supposed to be gone. I wish I was one of the lucky ones, but I am not. I am sick sick sick during preg.

Hugs.

I posted something similar a couple of weeks ago (My ms started at 6 weeks). It seemed like my ms just went psycho in weeks 9-11. I'm almost 13 weeks and have actually had good days lately. It's not consistent but a couple of days of feeling semi human. I hope it's just a spike and you get some relief soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->