Morning sickness getting worse!

tddunn

Reaction score
I am 7w6d today and I feel like I am about to just kill over. I have thrown up constantly since noon today. When driving home from the store my hubby had to pull over twice so I could throw up. The store is only 2 miles down the road! I have thrown up everything I have eaten, and every smell and sight of food is making me sick. Doc put me on an anti nausea medication, but I don't feel like it is really working. Husband is at the store right now getting preggy pops to hopefully help me. I have another ultrasound tomorrow, and then 3 weeks of work before a 2 1/2 week holiday. I don't know how I can handle feeling this way much longer. :cry:

Firstly BIG HUGS and KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

Count down the days, weeks what ever it takes. Can you ask your dr for Zofran? its an antimetic that may just help you.

they put me on zofran but it didnt help. I took something else they gave me and it helps as long as I keep it in my system. I am just so tired of this. Hubby said they were out of preggie pops at the store and babies r us isnt open and I know they have them there. He at least got me some popcicles to help me at least have something to keep me going. I know I can do this, millions and billions of women have before me. It just gets so overwhelming.

I have been feeling the same! It's terrible.
I finally went and saw my doctor. She put me on maxalon.

I also got some sea bands and they are really helping with the tablets.
I can still feel it there sometimes but it's better than what it was.

Now I'm just dealing with constant headaches/migraines.
Can't win. :(

Big hugs and I hope you're feeling better soon x

they put me on zofran but it didnt help. I took something else they gave me and it helps as long as I keep it in my system. I am just so tired of this. Hubby said they were out of preggie pops at the store and babies r us isnt open and I know they have them there. He at least got me some popcicles to help me at least have something to keep me going. I know I can do this, millions and billions of women have before me. It just gets so overwhelming.

I know it is overwhelming :hugs: can they give you them as wafers and maxalon perhaps with it?

Sorry you're feeling so awful :(
I'm 16 weeks now and it's only just eased up to me being sick around 3 times a week and no longer have the all day nausea thank god!
I also felt like I couldn't go through it any more, really low feeling MS is for me.
But I've started to see the light at the end of the tunnel and feel much better.
Meds don't work for me either unfortunately.
I hope you start to feel better really, really soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->