Morning sickness has changed...

bookworm0901

Reaction score
So, it's definitely improved. I don't feel nauseous all day anymore at all. I actually feel pretty okay for the most part, an improvement over the past 12 weeks, at least.

But the problem is that my meals don't really settle. So I feel pretty good and breakfast is usually fine. By lunch time, if I don't eat quickly enough, I start feeling like I'm going to throw up. After lunch, I start feeling nauseous and usually feel that way for a few hours. Sometimes it fades away, sometimes I feel sick til dinner time. Evenings used to be the worst time of day for me, and it's still pretty bad and I usually have no energy, but after lunch seems to be the worst.

I don't remember this at all with my other two, and I know every pregnancy is different, but I have this fear that this symptom is going to hang on til the end.

Anyone else go through morning sickness symptom changes?

You have almost described me to a tee ! I was the same on ds1 and I'm afraid to say it lasted till 32 weeks went away for 3 weeks and came back again !! It just became part of life lol.... I'm thinking it will be the same for me this time . I'm 19 weeks now and still feel uck some of the day. Manageable but uck !

My sickness changed too. It was so so bad in 1st tri. Awful if I didn't eat quick enough. Now, I feel pretty good, but seem to get nauseous after eating! It's not as bad as before, it's a mild gross feeling. But, geez, I'd almost rather be hungry all the time. I know I gotta eat, but it's annoying to feel gross after eating every meal.

I had nausea between weeks 7-9 and then it went away. Now I'm super picky about what I eat. Most of the time nothing sounds good to me, so I put off eating until I'm absolutely starving. I was hoping that I would enjoy food more than usual since I'm pregnant, but no, everything grosses me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->