Morning sickness has peaked ??

jopascoe

mum to 2 girls an 1 boy
Reaction score
Today my morning sickness is much worse than before. I want to cry. Thought it was suppose to get better. I struggling not to puke every 5 mins and my stomach muscles hurt so bad from all of it.

Any advice from anyone that's had the same.
Thanks ladies

bless you :hugs: i know what your going through its awful and im 12 weeks and still feeling sick cant even change my daughter dirty nappy without gagging but all i did was sleep, eat plain toast or plain food and the sea bands, they worked great and when i feel really really bad i push on the pressure point and it kinda helped, it will get better soon and feeling/being sick is a good sign that everything is going in the right direction, thats why i get really scared when my sickness goes :haha:

Ginger tea and if all else fails, we have Diclectin here in Canada. Not sure if you have an equivalent there.

Thanks girls.
I'm in uk, doc has given me stemitel tablets which did work and take the edge off until today where I'm non stop vomiting . Either tabs have stopped working or my MS has hit a peak :(

A lot of women hit their peak at Week 8 so the good news is that is shouldn't get any worse! ;)

I feel your pain. I've got a cold with a sore throat today and I have been vomiting from MS. Not pleasant.

For the past 2 days (today is the 3rd) I've been feeling constantly sick. I've only actually been sick once. The feeling is getting me down. I have to lie down, if I stand up or do anything it just gets worse.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm 6w3, I hope it doesn't peak at 8!

I had hyperemesis with my lo (really bad morning sickness) I ended up in hospital twice having to go on drip and on pills. The people at hospital said how important even if sick to keep forcing food and drink down. It makes you feel worse if you don't even if you really don't want to eat. I found lemons helped me. Its a rotten cycle of feeling and being sick and not wanting to eat which in turn makes you more sick. Hope you feel better. I am already feeling yuck with this pregnancy. Knowing from my last pregnancy I would say try and drink small amounts constantly and eat lots of bland things and have snacks on hand. I have a feeling I will be having same problem with morning sickness this time as already feeling it. Have you tried sprite sometimes that helped me

I've had bad MS since 5 weeks. It started out as just constant nausea and gagging then last week turned into full blown vomiting at least once every day. Today seems to be worse, so I feel your pain. What I've done that seems to help a bit is chewing minty gum or sucking on a mint when I start getting nauseous. Lately I've noticed that sucking on sour candy helps as well. I also ordered some preggy pop drops plus that have B6 in them-- it's supposed to help with MS. I still haven't decided if they're helping me at all yet.

So far I haven't had any, but am expecting it to kick in in about a week (right on time for me to go back to work after the holidays hurrah!)....last time my sickness (I didn't puke once but was debilitatingly nauseous all day every day) lasted from 6/7 weeks until close to 15 weeks. I would say it was probably worst around 9/10 weeks. Hopefully it will pass for you soon xxx

I'm no better ladies.
Today was horrific and I ended up in hospital. I have no been given some different tablets phenergan? Praying they work as I'm on the tip of dehydration :(

Mine peaked at around 9 weeks and ended right at 12 weeks. I thought it was from my UTI medicine, but it was just regular old MS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->