Morning sickness in different pregnancies

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
I’ve only had three girls so I can only comment on my girl experiences, but
First pregnancy I was sick pretty much up to my due date. It was horrendous, I lost 2stone and I could barely eat. I lived off pasta, the whole pregnancy then the final few weeks I stopped feeling sick and went wild and ate everything:haha:
Second pregnancy, I had nausea but was never sick last for 12-13 weeks and mashed potato seemed to make me feel better. So no where near the scale of 1st pregnancy but unpleasant:
Third pregnancy, morning sickness was near the level of sickness for my first pregnancy but only lasted for 14 weeks ish.
This time, so far, no sickness. I will probably jinx it, and you can’t help worrying when you’ve had three pregnancies all with sickness but I haven’t had any sickness.

Tell me yours!

I was equally as sick with both my pregnancies, this one has been worse, I've had nausea constantly and when I'm sick by God it's bad! I peed myself the other night because I was being sick so violently! Not just a dribble either! Couldn't believe it :haha:

My first 2 pregnancies I was sick morning day and night with vomiting . This one I had some nausea in the beginning and have only thrown up once and now it comes and goes every few days without throwing up . I am holding out hope that ms wont get worse I am so hungry all the time already would hate to lose it all lol

I have 2 boys I was constantly sick on first till 3rd trimester and all they way till the end on my 2nd,this time so far not even a hint of feeling sick just hungry

My daughter I was sick the entire time. Zofran was the only thing to keep me from getting sick.

This time I’m pregnant with twins and thought for sure it would be the same but it hasn’t. I only get sick when a smell bothers me or I cough really hard and trigger my gag reflux. I’m having two boys

I was equally as sick with both my pregnancies, this one has been worse, I've had nausea constantly and when I'm sick by God it's bad! I peed myself the other night because I was being sick so violently! Not just a dribble either! Couldn't believe it :haha:

You’re not alone! Peed myself multiple times! So embarrassing lol

i have evening sickness which is just great for going to bed! :lol:

i havent had a baby before but i have been pregnant and this is the first time experiencing sickness. Morning is when i feel the best and it kicks in around lunchtime getting gradually worse towards the nighttime

I have only been sick once, the nausea feels rotten though!

My first 3 pregnancies I was sick from about 5 weeks til around 14weeks, lost quite a bit of weight they were all boys.
With my 4th I was sick now and then but had constant nausea from around 5 weeks to 16ish weeks-that ended up being a girly.
5th pregnancy and in currently 5 weeks and the nausea is kicking in now

with my daughter i never knew i was pregnant until i was already about 8 weeks along. never had a bit of sickness or nausea.

I'm now 6w1d and past few days ive been so nauseous and queasy cant drink my coffee (its decaf in case anyone freaks out) or eat. its 9:20am here and ive been up since 430am and im starving, but its a no go :sad2:

My symthoms are light and short, headaches, some smell sensitivity, sharp sporadic pains in breast, heartburn, craving salt/sour stuff, sporadic light nausea, metallic taste, and frequent urinating. Lower sex drive, but it comes and goes...

this all last a few weeks like up to 8 maybe and then that's it. 2 boys so far...

I had more sickness in my first pregnancy but was a lot more tired in my second pregnancy.

Both boys very sick.

This pregnancy not even felt sick

Don't no what I am having

I was sick every evening with dd1, felt sick most of the time with dd2, was sick occasionally / felt sick all of the time with dd3. I now just feel nauseous with #4 but haven't been sick yet at 6w 6d.

I’ve had two girls . Two very different pregnancies . DD1 felt amazing all the way through no morning sickness nothing if I didn’t have a bump you wouldn’t have thought I was pregnant .

DD2 ill from the moment I seen those two lines . Felt sick all the time , had pains and SPD. Convinced she was a boy but nope she’s all girl !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->