Morning sickness... Oh god when will it end?

TXJen

Mommy to Max
Reaction score
I'm now in full on throwing up mode and have had to 3 times so far today... The nausea is definitely uncomfortable but now I'm running to the bathroom every few hours and actually vomiting (it was just dry heaving up until now). I know it is supposed to go away in the second trimester but I'm hoping this won't last another 7 weeks. Anyone have an experience where it was constant for a while but went away before the second trimester? I just need some hope, lol. :)

For lots of people it ends around 12-14 weeks.
I was unlucky and vomited every day till like 22-23 weeks with my two boys. Really hoping this time it ends at 12 weeks :)
Fingers crossed for you!

That sounds terrible! Hope it doesn't happen to you this time around.

Hope you feel better soon. I had it the whole way through. None as of yet this time, but it's early days. If it gets unbearable don't be afraid to ask your doctor for some help with medication. Xx

I know exactly how you feel, constant crippling nausea for me from the moment I wake, often with no actual vomit though, but sometimes vomit which makes me look like an extra from the exorcist!!

I heard for some people it can lessen by 10 weeks, that's Tuesday for me, so I've got my fingers crossed!!

Hope you get some respite soon!!

The title of this thread is how I currently feel lol.

I'm the exact same :( but I would go to your doctor and get prescribed antisickness tablets

Sorry you are feeling so grim, last time mine eased at 10 weeks and was gone by 14 this time only had water of nausea (lucky!!!). Believe it or not in a year ortwo you will believe none of this was that bad and you would quite like to do it again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->